If You Could Only Master One Soft Synth - Which Would It Be?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OnePingOnly

chk071 wrote:
Straight2Vinyl wrote:Off the top of my head, I'd say Reaktor.
When I look at some of the instruments that have been made in it like Monark, Form and others, it appears there's nothing it can't do with enough know how and patience.
Most Reaktor creations i've heard so far are absolutely top notch (at least the ones from Reaktor 6), so, yep.
But Reaktor is more a modular environment or platform, not a soft synth. I included it anyway, because at least it offers blocks, so acts as a modular synthesizer. But my question was really about one software synthesizer to master, not about what has the most creative potential. Two different things.
<List your stupid gear here>

Wow, no Waldorf love here. I absolutely love Waldorf's Nave and wish they came out with an exactly matching hardware version of this synth.

Results are in. I'm going to lock this thread, as I think we get the idea already what the spread of opinions are on the kind of synth people would try to master.

RESULTS:

First place with 8 votes: Zebra 2
Second place with 6 votes: Reaktor
Third place with 5 votes: Falcon
Joint fourth place with 4 votes each: Absynth 5 and Omnisphere 2.
Fifth place with 3 votes: Bazille

Alchemy, Avenger, Diva, FM8 and Harmor all got 2 votes each.

Others mentioned are: Arcsyn, CMI V, Cobalt, Dune 2, Halion 6, Hybrid 3, Icarus, JP6K, Kontakt, Massive, Matrix 12V, Nave
Octopus, Operator, Phonem, Sculpture, Softube Modular, Synthmaster, Sytrus, TAL Bassline.
<List your stupid gear here>

Return to “Instruments”