Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
foosnark
KVRAF

4306 posts since 9 Jan, 2003, from Saint Louis MO

Postby foosnark; Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:22 pm Re: The Train Wreck Free VST Thread (Pick Two)

Maybe this is a kind of cognitive bias because I was just working with them, or maybe just my West Coast obsession, but I'm going to say Buchla Easel V and Aalto.

Alternate pick: Lush-101 and Serum.
Frantz
KVRAF

4744 posts since 18 Jul, 2008, from New York

Postby Frantz; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:08 pm Re: The Train Wreck Free VST Thread (Pick Two)

dandezebra wrote:Image

:lol:
imrae
KVRist

312 posts since 2 Jul, 2010

Postby imrae; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:49 pm Re: The Train Wreck Free VST Thread (Pick Two)

How about z3ta+2 and ACE; loads of nice digital oscillators and modulators, but with sensible pre-wiring and patch cables instead of having to use a mod matrix for even the most basic assignments.

Hmm, sounds a bit like Bazille when I put it like that...
elassi
KVRAF

1875 posts since 8 Sep, 2009

Postby elassi; Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:07 am Re: The Train Wreck Free VST Thread (Pick Two)

Any synth with Cytomics "The Drop" built in.
Chapelle
KVRian

1023 posts since 27 Dec, 2007

Postby Chapelle; Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:16 am Re: The Train Wreck Free VST Thread (Pick Two)

Serum with Sylenth1's CPU efficiency
martinjuenke
KVRAF

1554 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:41 pm Re: The Train Wreck Free VST Thread (Pick Two)

This Plugin plus OnePingOnly
Music was my first love ...
atmospheric electronic music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments