Login / Register  0 items | $0.00 New#KVRDeals
braj
KVRAF

8396 posts since 4 Feb, 2004

Postby braj; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:07 pm KVR is taunting me with The Legend

It just keeps it up in the margins, staring at me, me staring at it longingly. I even tried the demo today. I am being sucked in. Does Synapse Audio ever have sales? I'm broke until sometime in February though :cry:
ATN69
KVRAF

1552 posts since 5 Oct, 2015, from Swedish / Living in Hong Kong

Postby ATN69; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:09 pm Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

As far as I noticed they rarely have sales. You know GAS is always winning so just give up and give in :D
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 12
Aloysius
KVRAF

20857 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from a computer

Postby Aloysius; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:13 pm Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

If you get it now, you'll be able to enjoy it over the holidays. :)
Aloysius
KVRAF

20857 posts since 11 Aug, 2008, from a computer

Postby Aloysius; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:18 pm Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

Looks beautiful. :hyper:
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:20 pm Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

Aloysius wrote:If you get it now, you'll be able to enjoy it over the holidays. :)

I'm disabled, dont work, so every day is a holiday, sort of. That's why I have so much time to stare at that little picture of The Legend. But I actually will have less time when my wife and son are home on vacation. But I have no money, that's really the issue. And then when I get some I really should start to save up for a new video card as my new years resolution. That was last years new years resolution :hihi:
AnX
KVRAF

2165 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:21 pm Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

braj wrote:It just keeps it up in the margins, staring at me, me staring at it longingly. I even tried the demo today. I am being sucked in. Does Synapse Audio ever have sales? I'm broke until sometime in February though :cry:

Yes, usually Christmas.
EnGee
KVRAF

4152 posts since 7 Oct, 2005, from Auckland - NZ

Postby EnGee; Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 pm Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

It is few days till the Christmas ;) But as far as I know there wasn't any discount for the Legend. It was for Dune 2 (bought it for $99), but I don't remember for the Legend.

I usually wait for a discount or buying from the 2nd hand market. For the Legend, I didn't wait! It worth every cent (or penny) I paid. SA also includes the taxes with the price (unlike ahem u-he!).

Anyway, the Legend is really a great synth and can cover a lot of sounds. I did a track only using it! In short, buy it even without a discount (just eat potatoes and eggs this week, no expensive salad :hihi: )

Windows 10 PC/ Nektar LX25+/ Waldorf blofeld/ Casio PX-5S/ Yamaha HS7 as monitors.
Cubase 9/ Reaper 5/ FL Studio 12 with synths/instruments/effects mainly from u-he, Air, NI, Steinberg, Sonivox and Synapse Audio.
AnX
KVRAF

Postby AnX; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:13 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

EnGee wrote:It is few days till the Christmas ;) But as far as I know there wasn't any discount for the Legend. It was for Dune 2 (bought it for $99), but I don't remember for the Legend.

Legend hadnt been out for long last Christmas, hence no sale price. I expect it to be discounted this year.
EnGee
KVRAF

4152 posts since 7 Oct, 2005, from Auckland - NZ

Postby EnGee; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:25 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

AnX wrote:
EnGee wrote:It is few days till the Christmas ;) But as far as I know there wasn't any discount for the Legend. It was for Dune 2 (bought it for $99), but I don't remember for the Legend.

Legend hadnt been out for long last Christmas, hence no sale price. I expect it to be discounted this year.

This is great news for those who haven't bought it yet :tu:

I'm waiting for Dune 3 though, but I don't think it will be ready soon.

Windows 10 PC/ Nektar LX25+/ Waldorf blofeld/ Casio PX-5S/ Yamaha HS7 as monitors.
Cubase 9/ Reaper 5/ FL Studio 12 with synths/instruments/effects mainly from u-he, Air, NI, Steinberg, Sonivox and Synapse Audio.
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:29 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

Yeah, I think it will have to wait for me. Maybe I'll be able to scrape together funds by Summer. I'm on a $60 a month hobby budget. $99 is a good price already, I'm just not wealthy and have sold everything I can sell already. I honestly would rather buy it new though to support development, but I'll probably have to find it used.
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:36 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

The filter in this thing is just wonderful.
AnX
KVRAF

Postby AnX; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:54 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

They usually have an Easter sale too iirc
AnX
KVRAF

Postby AnX; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

braj wrote:The filter in this thing is just wonderful.

Indeed, i use the FX version a lot 8)
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:56 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

AnX wrote:They usually have an Easter sale too iirc

I'll have to try and hit that one if it comes.
braj
KVRAF

Postby braj; Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:01 am Re: KVR is taunting me with The Legend

Children, protect your brains and nervous system, because damaging it can really impact your ability to buy more synthesizers :hihi:
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments