New synth: Aparillo by Sugar Bytes

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Aparillo

Aparillo.

16 voice FM synth. I'm liking the sound examples.

Trailer:

https://youtu.be/-vRii8U-jA8

a synth that poops ...
what will they think of next ?..

Beautiful Gorgeous Sounds.....it's Forte is of course Cinematic and Organic Sounds, but even Basic use Sounds has so much Organic Life added to em.....

and it has hands down one of the most Creative Arp and Modulation Features ever in a Synth...

https://youtu.be/soUZIoCbNiM
B Ray - Embrays - RAY
Valhalla Delay - 120 Presets, D16 Repeater - 80 Presets, Soundtoys Effectrack 150+ Presets, PA Unfiltered Audio BYOME - 100 Presets, Venomode Phrasebox - 100 Presets - https://gumroad.com/embrays

Ah man, I just saw this on the KVR homepage. I want it, I need it! (well, ok - I don't need it...but I do want it!)

Well if they had an intro sale or if it were on sale somewhere....

they certainly take their own path. cyclop was weird as hell (and i used it a lot). factory is great and weird (i still use that one). this one's weird too, but kinda... beautiful. and am... kinda into it. gonna add it my arsenal (if only just to look at it, and play with the 'orbit' window...)

Mhhh, nice but i don‘t hear the real magic in the demos yet.

Sugar Bytes is always state-of-the-art when it comes to design, no matter if we talk about product presentation or the GUI itself.

Actually, I don't see any innovative competitor in that regard, though Fabfilter defined the limit for years (they're also in the 'hall of fame' due to their timeless approach).

However, the wild, experimenting and in a lovely way sort of quirky/anarchic/special-minded folks of SF surprise with each release. :tu:

____
Einziger Knack- und Kritikpunkt: Die (ge-)werblichen Texte sind durchgehend überkandidelt und darob reichlich abschreckend. Beispiel gefällig? Siehe oben.

OK .... about to click on the link. Bracing myself for god awful cartoon GUI.

$49 for use Sugar Bundle peeps! I'm a huge fan of Sugar Bytes and will try out the demo tonight and likely add it to my bundle. It looks very nice! :wheee:

i've been playing with it non-stop for a half-hour, and am having too much fun. it sounds great, and it's a trip to play with. the orbit window is ridiculously cool. i think the challenge (for me, anyway) will be to get past exploring it, and actually using it to make music. :D

Daags wrote:OK .... about to click on the link. Bracing myself for god awful cartoon GUI.

ah ... what a relief. no cringey cartoon shit in the GUI.

plexuss wrote:$49 for use Sugar Bundle peeps! I'm a huge fan of Sugar Bytes and will try out the demo tonight and likely add it to my bundle. It looks very nice! :wheee:
is that the normal on-going price for bundle peeps, or a time limited offer ?

Cinebient wrote:Mhhh, nice but i don‘t hear the real magic in the demos yet.
if the magic isn't in the audio, then it is surely in the 'Orbiter' / Sound Morphing interface panel.

plexuss wrote:$49 for use Sugar Bundle peeps! I'm a huge fan of Sugar Bytes and will try out the demo tonight and likely add it to my bundle. It looks very nice! :wheee:
I'm only missing Wow2 (though having Wow1 in my account). Therefore my whoopagrade offer is €119. :x

/off to write a letter with a Füllfeder, im Lichte des kargen Kerzenscheins, der so flackert wie meiner Seel. :cry:

Return to “Instruments”