New Omnisphere version with GUI scaling and standalone version

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Keyscape - Collector Keyboards Omnisphere 2 Stylus RMX Trilian

Thanks, I'll try that when I get to the computer later.

Latency - same here, noticeably slower on loading patches.
“Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.” Rumi
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Patch loading is so much slower now. I started a different thread about this as well. But man, the keyscape patches now especially are just brutally slow, even with thinning on. I hope they sort it out and get it back to at least how it was before.

Echoes in the Attic wrote:Patch loading is so much slower now. I started a different thread about this as well. But man, the keyscape patches now especially are just brutally slow, even with thinning on. I hope they sort it out and get it back to at least how it was before.
I got to be honest, its not brilliant. Im running quite a high spec system and feel for those on slower rigs. Particularly if the patch(es) contain larger sample(s).
EITA Ill check out the other thread for updates. Thanks

I saw your other thread on the sluggishness, Echoes... I honestly don't know if there's been a change or not. Quite some time ago it seemed terrible, and I contacted support. I felt very sheepish when I discovered it wasn't up to date... I duly updated and it was then pretty snappy. But over time it's got sluggish again. That said, it's far far better on my macbook pro, and they are both on the same version.

I don't really know what I'm talking about here, but it feels like there is some kind of ever expanding database or cache that slows the system down in use. Or something.
http://www.guyrowland.co.uk
http://www.sound-on-screen.com
W10, i7 7820X, 64gb RAM, RME Babyface, 1050ti, PT 2023 Ultimate, Cubase Pro 13
Macbook Air M2 OSX 10.15

As I mentioned on Echoes thread, I contacted Spectrasonics today and inquired about this issue. I included a link to Echoes' thread. Hopefully they will pop in and gather more information. I'm now following the two thread.

Cheers,

Andre
“Yesterday I was clever so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise so I am changing myself.” Rumi
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

creativeforge wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:04 am As I mentioned on Echoes thread, I contacted Spectrasonics today and inquired about this issue. I included a link to Echoes' thread. Hopefully they will pop in and gather more information. I'm now following the two thread.

Cheers,

Andre
Looks like they haven’t done anything about it still
Macbook M1 Max 32GB Ram Cubase 12

Return to “Instruments”