Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Windy23451
KVRist
 
58 posts since 14 Jul, 2017

Postby Windy23451; Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:15 pm Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

It looks interesting and the intro price is very good. Intriguing...
Eplex7 DSP
KVRist
 
41 posts since 10 Nov, 2014

Postby Eplex7 DSP; Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:40 am Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

SciFiArtMan wrote:Interesting and attractive plugin, but all the audio examples of the plugin (I could find) are drenched in reverb, and I can't tell what's being generated in real-time and what's from other tracks/plugins!?

But I'll keep watching the development, so I can better understand its true capabilities.


Thanks, everything except drums is going from Quantakor in videos.
Eplex7 DSP
KVRist
 
41 posts since 10 Nov, 2014

Postby Eplex7 DSP; Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:54 am Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

CPU consumption is very very low (0,5% of CPU intel i7 here)

also RAM consumtion is low (plug-in use multi layer multi octave hdd streaming technology)

these are main benefits of this instrument. (While synths and effects used to make core sounds consumed often 80-95% of cpu per sound)

You can try demo at our website to check your CPU consumption.

Thanks, enjoy



SparkySpark wrote:Hey,
This is a very interesting synth in my opinion. Just listened to the demos. Very sci-fi. Great price (introductory I think). :tu:

Don't know about CPU consumption etc yet.

http://eplex7.com/quantakor-scifi-vsti-au-plugin.html

Also nice with a dev I haven't heard of before!
User avatar
SciFiArtMan
KVRian
 
974 posts since 24 May, 2006, from Our Amazing Oasis in Space - USA Section

Postby SciFiArtMan; Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:37 pm Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

Eplex7 DSP wrote:You can try demo at our website to check your CPU consumption.


Well, I'll try asking again - what are the demo limitations?

I just can't tell what sounds this synth makes! Maybe if you displayed a few tracks with only one instance playing all sounds in real time, I'd have a better idea of what this thing does. Right now, I just hear a sound effects ROMpler, and I have plenty of "sound effects" samples and patches.

Either way, I wish you well with your project!
Image
Eplex7 DSP
KVRist
 
41 posts since 10 Nov, 2014

Postby Eplex7 DSP; Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:46 am Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

SciFiArtMan wrote:
Eplex7 DSP wrote:You can try demo at our website to check your CPU consumption.


Well, I'll try asking again - what are the demo limitations?

I just can't tell what sounds this synth makes! Maybe if you displayed a few tracks with only one instance playing all sounds in real time, I'd have a better idea of what this thing does. Right now, I just hear a sound effects ROMpler, and I have plenty of "sound effects" samples and patches.

Either way, I wish you well with your project!


Sorry we are answering gradually when we have more free time, Demo limitation is: Just one example sound, in full version you get 100 pcs of multi-layer multi-octave instruments bank (over 1 GB of instruments) and yes it is ROMPLER (but multi-layer/multi-octave, so not just basic samples)
Eplex7 DSP
KVRist
 
41 posts since 10 Nov, 2014

Postby Eplex7 DSP; Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:50 am Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

Hello

We released NEW Video = Pure QUANTAKOR, NO EFFECTS!

(no limiter, no reverb, no delay, no eqs, no sidechain compression like in previous videos) because people requested pure video with no effects, just with very minimalistic beat

HERE IT IS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7fF0YRH2I
User avatar
wagtunes
KVRAF
 
11687 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:26 am Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

Eplex7 DSP wrote:Hello

We released NEW Video = Pure QUANTAKOR, NO EFFECTS!

(no limiter, no reverb, no delay, no eqs, no sidechain compression like in previous videos) because people requested pure video with no effects, just with very minimalistic beat

HERE IT IS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7fF0YRH2I


After a minute I turned it off. I don't even know what I'd do with all that noise.

I'll pass.
User avatar
CrystalWizard
KVRian
 
509 posts since 10 Jul, 2008, from north sf bay, ca, usa

Postby CrystalWizard; Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:21 am Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

wagtunes wrote:
Eplex7 DSP wrote:Hello

We released NEW Video = Pure QUANTAKOR, NO EFFECTS!

(no limiter, no reverb, no delay, no eqs, no sidechain compression like in previous videos) because people requested pure video with no effects, just with very minimalistic beat

HERE IT IS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7fF0YRH2I


After a minute I turned it off. I don't even know what I'd do with all that noise.

I'll pass.


I like noise, except when it's hypeperbole.
gadgets an gizmos...make noise
http://gardenofsensualdelight.com/DBAR.html apologies for broken links, a contruction team is on the way
https://soundcloud.com/crystalawareness
Eplex7 DSP
KVRist
 
41 posts since 10 Nov, 2014

Postby Eplex7 DSP; Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:59 pm Re: Quantakor released - great sci-fi at low price

wagtunes wrote:
Eplex7 DSP wrote:Hello

We released NEW Video = Pure QUANTAKOR, NO EFFECTS!

(no limiter, no reverb, no delay, no eqs, no sidechain compression like in previous videos) because people requested pure video with no effects, just with very minimalistic beat

HERE IT IS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh7fF0YRH2I


After a minute I turned it off. I don't even know what I'd do with all that noise.

I'll pass.


It is for film music, sci-fi music, video game music, experimental, darkpsy/hitech, dark ambient, industrial etc. not for everyone of course :-D
Previous

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments