- 7 posts since 9 Jan, 2018
tesselode wrote:Halonmusic wrote:Chorus or delay maybe?
What exactly is the draw of having built in effects? Wouldn't people almost always rather use separate plugins for effects?
If the effects work on master channel then I don't see a point of them also. However if you can do some more advance stuff with them i.ex - apply distortion only to one oscillator, or put the echo sound through your filters (separetely than oscillators) they can be useful
- 31 posts since 18 Jan, 2018
v2.0 alpha 5:
- Added separate controls for FM mode and filter on/off
- Change "filter resonance 1" parameter name to "filter resonance"
- Increase filter resonance range
- Roll off filter resonance at higher cutoffs
- In mono mode, only apply new velocities when starting a new note, not when gliding from one note to another
I'm going to be adding separate mono/legato modes pretty soon, so let me know if you can think of a good way to visually represent that with a switch.