VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It says beta 4?

The VST is also crashing Komplete Kontrol on scan

and now Live 10

and Waveform and Freestyle on load

correction - it's just crashing everything basically

Live’s last program run was abnormally terminated while scanning the VST Plug-in “Wusik Station V8.vst.” This failure has either been caused by this plug-in or by another plug-in that was scanned earlier. Click OK if you would like Live to scan this plug-in again; click Cancel to skip and deactivate this plug-in for use in Live (other applications will not be affected).

I just took some time just for this and a found a serious problem. I just uploaded beta 4c, could you please test it for me? Thanks.

IMPORTANT - New MAC OSX Files for all products, AGAIN, yeah, I know. ;-) But this time I finally fixed a major problem with the plugins initializing and reading from the OSX preferences file. If the file was corrupted or badly saved, it would just crash. So I fixed that. :-) So I'm uploading new BETA files now for all products. Wusik Station V8 and Wusik 8000 are there already, labeled BETA 6

If you still experience any crash, please, save the crash log and email me, as I learned how to use that with great results. :cool:

Cheers, WilliamK

Just got a reply from two users that says this latest update fixes the problems. I'm also working on a new single-file installer for all products. Already got the first Windows version out, later I will do the OSX too. :cool:

Best Regards, WilliamK

Hey guys, have you tested out the new files? I also finished up the new MAC installer which runs great, so far for Wusik Station V9, but once MAC users tells me that it runs ok I will do the V8 too. :hug:

One thing I'm wondering, should I bother about power-pc version of the installer? I ask this as the file ended up with 4x the size when I selected the option for universal-binary, compared to 32-bits Intel. :-o

Cheers, WilliamK

PowerPC was replaced by Apple in 2006. It is up to you if you want to support 12+ year old systems. My magic 8 ball says "that's crazy".
If you have requests for Korg VST features or changes, they are listening at https://support.korguser.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

:hihi: txs bro.

WilliamK wrote:should I bother about power-pc version of the installer
A bit more detail. Apple stopped supporting PowerPC with OSX 10.7 (six versions back). Also, the Apple App store no longer accepts new 32-bit apps, and in June will no longer accept updates for existing 32-bit apps. They are phasing out 32-bit entirely. Focus on the future!
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

Could anyone test the new single-file dmg installer for the demonstration version of V9? Thanks! :cool: :hug:

http://wusik.com/wsv8public/MAC_Wusik_S ... 9_Demo.dmg

Cheers, WilliamK

William, the disk image is fine but that installer does not work on Mac OS 10.12.6. Even with install from anywhere (which naturally shouldn't be used if at all possible) it doesn't work.

The application “Wusik Station V9 Demo” can’t be opened.

Thanks. I didn't set the right folder permissions for the bundle. :dog: Now I fixed it and it runs. :cool:

http://wusik.com/wsv8public/MAC_Wusik_S ... 9_Demo.dmg

Cheers, WilliamK

Yes, it works now. Well, with the Open anyway command (in Security & Privacy) in Sierra. You might have to research how to make unknown developers stuff install on High Sierra as I believe they changed things again.

Checked all the presets (just because I haven't done that since version 4) and all work properly and all samples are there seemingly.

Return to “Instruments”