Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Radio : Air. Play.

Use Radio as a plugin within your DAW when you are feeling creative. Radio records the last 30 seconds of any streamed material. Once you hear something you like, select it, save it and drag it into your DAW. Finding new samples to inspire your music has never been done like this before!

The onboard FX section lends Radio the authentic air of real consumer equipment, with 24 processors to make your feed sound like it's coming through a genuine tube radio speaker, car stereo, phone or another device.

Radio stations focus on diversity, which will keep you coming back for new inspirational material.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
VELLTONE MUSIC
KVRist

267 posts since 18 Sep, 2017, from Planet Earth

Postby VELLTONE MUSIC; Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:23 am Sylenth1 vs Synthmaster One

At this poin i can't imagine to have only one of them cuz they are my 'precious' dynamic duo,but in case some of you hesitate just quick tip from me and hope somebody to share opinion too.
Let's just count strong and weak sides to help people - both are high quality professional synths which :
1.Sylenth1 - used in countless songs,proven,reliable,tons of presets an so on,rock...but from designers point it's limited,like 90's synth in 21 century - i like it cuz give me inspiration,it's easy for programing and just sounds amazing,but still you will need another one to complete it if want your composition to be out of the box - if feel comfortable inside popular styles like house,trance,hip hop it's a 'must have' synth.
2.Synthmaster One - highest sound resolution,many nice options for designers,sit very well among other instruments with it's own character ,wavetable options,modern machine,easy to work with,usable in every situation - only problem is that it is new and there is no many soundsets for it,almost nothing to criticize technically but some detail could be better like arp size is too small and so on...
If u have opinion about them please share it.Thanks :)
Distorted Horizon
KVRian

917 posts since 17 Jan, 2017

Postby Distorted Horizon; Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:34 am Re: Sylenth1 vs Synthmaster One

I have both too..

Sylenth for sound and SM1 for versatility.

If I had to choose one, I'd go for SM1 because.. Well what you said. Sylenth is great workhorse but try to make something modern? It's limited. Though I'd love to see tons of beautiful skins in SM1, just like there's for Sylenth :lol:
dune_rave
KVRian

1065 posts since 22 Jun, 2006, from Hungary

Postby dune_rave; Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:35 am Re: Sylenth1 vs Synthmaster One

I also like these two. SM One wavetables are so nice.
fisherKing
KVRAF

1562 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:39 am Re: Sylenth1 vs Synthmaster One

i have both, but use sylenth1 a lot more. still, both have their uses...
http://upstatebrooklyn.com/
always one plugin short of perfection...

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments