Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
Nielzie
KVRAF

9010 posts since 28 May, 2005, from Netherlands

Postby Nielzie; Sun May 06, 2018 9:43 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

wagtunes wrote:Bjorn, is there a reason that this was abandoned?

It's not. It's still in early development (alpha/beta stage) :wink:
None are so hopeless enslaved as KVRians with GAS.
Full Bucket
KVRist

493 posts since 25 May, 2010, from Hessisch Uganda, Germany

Postby Full Bucket; Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Oh, sorry about the confusion... it is not abandoned. As Nielzie said, it is in a pre-Alpha/Beta/whatever stage. :wink:
Gone soft
KVRian

835 posts since 2 Oct, 2011

Postby Gone soft; Sun May 06, 2018 10:31 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Seems fun. :tu: Will there be some way to assign any parameter to DAW automation?
"Well, I haven't tried anything yet. I need to research solutions
first."
wagtunes
KVRAF

12631 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Sun May 06, 2018 10:57 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Full Bucket wrote:Oh, sorry about the confusion... it is not abandoned. As Nielzie said, it is in a pre-Alpha/Beta/whatever stage. :wink:

That means there are plans to take it beyond that stage?
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

11686 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Sun May 06, 2018 11:01 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

BlackWinny wrote:Hello Björn !

After the first request I made on the Scrooo thread about the Adventure Kids Waveforms I would like to make another one:

Could you implement a countdown so that after 24 hours of continuous use the synth stops all activities and displays in very big this message "TIME FOR BED !" ?

:hihi:

Just get a life :hihi:
AnX
KVRAF

2805 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Sun May 06, 2018 11:07 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

wagtunes wrote:
Full Bucket wrote:Oh, sorry about the confusion... it is not abandoned. As Nielzie said, it is in a pre-Alpha/Beta/whatever stage. :wink:

Clearly, thats why he started a new thread.
wagtunes
KVRAF

12631 posts since 8 Oct, 2014

Postby wagtunes; Sun May 06, 2018 11:15 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

AnX wrote:
wagtunes wrote:

Actually there's nothing clear about anything. The thread title says vaporware as if now and the OP says there's a pre alpha version. Nowhere does he explicitly state that he will be resuming work on this synth. My only take away from the post was that, if you want, there's this pre alpha version out there. And even then, no link is posted. So I don't know what take out of all this until Bjorn actually states what his intentions are.
fluffy_little_something
KVRAF

11686 posts since 5 Jun, 2012, from Portugal

Postby fluffy_little_something; Sun May 06, 2018 11:30 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

It says "still vaporware" to be precise :wink: Still implies it is being developed...
AnX
KVRAF

2805 posts since 17 Nov, 2015

Postby AnX; Sun May 06, 2018 11:59 am Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

wagtunes wrote:
AnX wrote:
wagtunes wrote:

Actually there's nothing clear about anything. The thread title says vaporware as if now and the OP says there's a pre alpha version. Nowhere does he explicitly state that he will be resuming work on this synth. My only take away from the post was that, if you want, there's this pre alpha version out there. And even then, no link is posted. So I don't know what take out of all this until Bjorn actually states what his intentions are.

In the op is a link to another thread where this started. Read page 4 and 5. Its quite obvious this is a new project he is working on. He wouldnt start a thread to anounce something thats never going to be made.
ENV1
KVRAF

2279 posts since 31 Aug, 2011

Postby ENV1; Sun May 06, 2018 12:05 pm Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

wagtunes wrote:The thread title says vaporware as if now

Language thing.

From the context i can tell that he didnt mean 'from now on', but 'for the time being'.
BlackWinny
KVRAF

3500 posts since 17 Jun, 2013, from very close to Paris, France

Postby BlackWinny; Sun May 06, 2018 1:56 pm Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

AnX wrote:He wouldnt start a thread to anounce something thats never going to be made.

Sure !

Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
alvfaria
KVRian

967 posts since 3 Apr, 2011, from Rio de Janeiro - Brazil

Postby alvfaria; Sun May 06, 2018 2:05 pm Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

Please, make it happen!
VariKusBrainZ
KVRAF

7834 posts since 16 Dec, 2002

Postby VariKusBrainZ; Sun May 06, 2018 3:35 pm Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (as of now still vaporware)

ENV1 wrote:

Language thing.

From the context i can tell that he didnt mean 'from now on', but 'for the time being'.

Some old ladies need everything explaining or their twisted knickers cut of the blood supply to anything above their fingers
Full Bucket
KVRist

Postby Full Bucket; Sun May 06, 2018 10:44 pm Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (unreleased but no vaporware)

ENV1 wrote:

Language thing.

This. I tried to be witty. Epic fail. So I changed the title of this thread.

alvfaria wrote:Please, make it happen!

It already happens. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn
Full Bucket
KVRist

Postby Full Bucket; Sun May 06, 2018 10:46 pm Re: ModulAir by Full Bucket Music (unreleased but no vaporware)

double post
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments