Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
laxlovo
KVRer

2 posts since 6 Jul, 2018

Postby laxlovo; Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:12 am Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Hey, Hope you guys are good

Recently purchased v collection 6 from arturia and installed only today. However whenever loading Analog Lab 3, CMI V, Solina V and a few others FL studio freezes every 4 seconds or so. I tried enabling the buffer size option aswell but that didn't help. Can anybody help me with this?

Cheers
Arnaud_Arturia
KVRer

2 posts since 25 May, 2018

Postby Arnaud_Arturia; Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:29 pm Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Hi Laxlovo !

Thanks for purchasing and using our plugins. Can you tell us a little bit more about your setup ?

- What is your operating system, Windows (7, 8, 10) or Mac OS ?
- What's your audio interface ?
- Does your plugins and DAW are up to date ?

We will check that issue if we can reproduce it and let you know as soon as possible.

All the best !
Arnaud
SLiC
KVRAF

2591 posts since 2 Dec, 2004, from North Wales

Postby SLiC; Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 am Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Plugs don't work on a MS Surface (just in case that's what you are on) may be all touch screens (I know FL has good touch options)
Current Gear: i7 Win 10 + Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, X32 Desk. Rubicon R8s, DM12, P8, Virus TI, System 1m, Korg ARP, P6, Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, MPC Live, OP-1, Mother 32, Dominion Club, Roland TD8 and HPD-20, Guitars, Basses and Amps
laxlovo
KVRer

2 posts since 6 Jul, 2018

Postby laxlovo; Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:17 am Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Arnaud_Arturia wrote:Hi Laxlovo !

Thanks for purchasing and using our plugins. Can you tell us a little bit more about your setup ?

- What is your operating system, Windows (7, 8, 10) or Mac OS ?
- What's your audio interface ?
- Does your plugins and DAW are up to date ?

We will check that issue if we can reproduce it and let you know as soon as possible.

All the best !
Arnaud

Windows 10 64bit, I have an audio interface at my studio however that is in my home country and I've only installed arturia after travelling so no audio interface. I am using the latest version of fl studio.

Sorry for the late reply, only realised i wasnt logged in today
Arnaud_Arturia
KVRer

2 posts since 25 May, 2018

Postby Arnaud_Arturia; Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:05 am Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

laxlovo wrote:
Windows 10 64bit, I have an audio interface at my studio however that is in my home country and I've only installed arturia after travelling so no audio interface. I am using the latest version of fl studio.

Sorry for the late reply, only realised i wasnt logged in today

Hi !

Thanks for informations. We don't reproduce the issue with the plugs you quoted or any other, all play fine with FL20 on win10, VST2 or VST3.

Some more questions :

What do you mean by freezing ? Is it the GUI, sound become nasty or sound cut and come back again ?
Do you have the issue when you sustained a note or when playing legato ?
Do you use a external MIDI keyboard or computer keyboard ?

And if you can make a little video of your issue, it might help us finding your problem. ;)

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments