Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
laxlovo
KVRer

2 posts since 6 Jul, 2018

Postby laxlovo; Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:12 am Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Hey, Hope you guys are good

Recently purchased v collection 6 from arturia and installed only today. However whenever loading Analog Lab 3, CMI V, Solina V and a few others FL studio freezes every 4 seconds or so. I tried enabling the buffer size option aswell but that didn't help. Can anybody help me with this?

Cheers
Arnaud_Arturia
KVRer

2 posts since 25 May, 2018

Postby Arnaud_Arturia; Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:29 pm Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Hi Laxlovo !

Thanks for purchasing and using our plugins. Can you tell us a little bit more about your setup ?

- What is your operating system, Windows (7, 8, 10) or Mac OS ?
- What's your audio interface ?
- Does your plugins and DAW are up to date ?

We will check that issue if we can reproduce it and let you know as soon as possible.

All the best !
Arnaud
SLiC
KVRAF

2712 posts since 2 Dec, 2004, from North Wales

Postby SLiC; Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:09 am Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Plugs don't work on a MS Surface (just in case that's what you are on) may be all touch screens (I know FL has good touch options)
Current Gear: i7 Win 10 + Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, X32 Desk. Rubicon R8s, DM12, P8, Virus TI, System 1m, Korg ARP, P6, Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, MPC Live, OP-1, Mother 32, Dominion Club, Roland TD8 and HPD-20, Guitars, Basses and Amps
laxlovo
KVRer

2 posts since 6 Jul, 2018

Postby laxlovo; Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:17 am Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

Arnaud_Arturia wrote:Hi Laxlovo !

Thanks for purchasing and using our plugins. Can you tell us a little bit more about your setup ?

- What is your operating system, Windows (7, 8, 10) or Mac OS ?
- What's your audio interface ?
- Does your plugins and DAW are up to date ?

We will check that issue if we can reproduce it and let you know as soon as possible.

All the best !
Arnaud

Windows 10 64bit, I have an audio interface at my studio however that is in my home country and I've only installed arturia after travelling so no audio interface. I am using the latest version of fl studio.

Sorry for the late reply, only realised i wasnt logged in today
Arnaud_Arturia
KVRer

2 posts since 25 May, 2018

Postby Arnaud_Arturia; Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:05 am Re: Arturia V Collection 6 freeze in FL Studio 20

laxlovo wrote:
Windows 10 64bit, I have an audio interface at my studio however that is in my home country and I've only installed arturia after travelling so no audio interface. I am using the latest version of fl studio.

Sorry for the late reply, only realised i wasnt logged in today

Hi !

Thanks for informations. We don't reproduce the issue with the plugs you quoted or any other, all play fine with FL20 on win10, VST2 or VST3.

Some more questions :

What do you mean by freezing ? Is it the GUI, sound become nasty or sound cut and come back again ?
Do you have the issue when you sustained a note or when playing legato ?
Do you use a external MIDI keyboard or computer keyboard ?

And if you can make a little video of your issue, it might help us finding your problem. ;)

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments