The KVR Audio website is moving to a new server - please expect some disruption to services over the next 24-48 hours.

During the final stages of the transition several services will be disabled on the old server, such as new user registrations, KVR Marketplace transactions, developer admin features, forum search, posting in the forum, etc.

Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
zerocrossing
KVRAF

9275 posts since 26 Jun, 2006, from San Francisco Bay Area

Postby zerocrossing; Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:26 am Re: Enough with the vintage emulations! Bring on the digital!

V0RT3X wrote:I've said this before, even dedicated a entire thread to it.

Where is a super accurate emulation of the Prophet VS??

I wish Togu Audio Line would take it on.

:tu:

Other than the actual sound, which is somewhat lackluster, I think Arturia nailed the kind of concept I'd like. All the features of the original plus some new goodies. Now all they need to do is give the filter a bit of polish and give the oscillators an "original" mode that captures the grit of the VS. There was an emulation of sorts on the Scope platform... I forget the name of it. Done by John Bowen, but anyway, there was a knob that let you control the amount of digital grit. It sounded great.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~
Previous

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments