XLN Audio support

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has anyone tried using there support for anything? I've been trying to contact them for several days through there support but haven't heard anything back from them. I'm trying to get my license transferred .

I've never had issues with them, but it's been a while. I think they go on vacation this time of year? Shouldn't be an excuse, but it's the only thing I can think of.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I got a response on Saturday, to a question I sent in on Friday.
ABLETON LIVE 12 & PUSH2
Soundcloud: Nation of Korea vs Shitty Dog

Ok I'll keep trying. Maybe there closed on the weekends. I sent a request on Friday but nothing yet.

Never had an issue, but I did beta test for them once and they were very responsive. I don’t really know how big the company is but it is vacation season for the whole northern hemisphere so they might just be out of town.
Don't F**K with Mr. Zero.

chili beans wrote:Ok I'll keep trying. Maybe there closed on the weekends. I sent a request on Friday but nothing yet.
At least wait until Monday afternoon. I would assume they don't work on weekends
dedication to flying

Return to “Instruments”