Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Past To The Future

Arturia's 21 classic synth and keyboard emulations REBORN!

HALF PRICE SALE NOW ON.

Go "Past To The Future" with Arturia.

Read more at www.arturia.com
martinjuenke
KVRAF

1780 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:29 am Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

Tremor is now legacy and abandoned by FXpansion. That‘s a brutal and hurting move for the community.
Therefore we all call for
TREMOR 2

Music was my first love...
Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music
bbtr
KVRist

392 posts since 21 Nov, 2005

Postby bbtr; Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:32 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

martinjuenke wrote:Tremor is now legacy and abandoned by FXpansion. That‘s a brutal and hurting move for the community.
Therefore we all call for
TREMOR 2

Just sit back and relax...

:violin:
martinjuenke
KVRAF

Postby martinjuenke; Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:35 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

SLiC
KVRAF

2641 posts since 2 Dec, 2004, from North Wales

Postby SLiC; Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:36 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

There is a TREMOR skin setting in Cypher2, I take this as concrete proof that TREMOR 2 is just around the corner was a scalable GUI :D
Current Gear: i7 Win 10 + Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, X32 Desk. Rubicon R8s, DM12, P8, Virus TI, System 1m, Korg ARP, P6, Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, MPC Live, OP-1, Mother 32, Dominion Club, Roland TD8 and HPD-20, Guitars, Basses and Amps
recursive one
KVRAF

3468 posts since 7 Feb, 2013

Postby recursive one; Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:39 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

I hate incomplete sentences because they ...
martinjuenke
KVRAF

Postby martinjuenke; Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:39 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

SLiC wrote:There is a TREMOR skin setting in Cypher2, I take this as concrete proof that TREMOR 2 is just around the corner was a scalable GUI :D

You made my day! :tu:

JerGoertz
KVRAF

2007 posts since 19 Feb, 2004

Postby JerGoertz; Fri Aug 10, 2018 4:36 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW

NOT TAKING IT ANY MORE
A well-behaved signature.
patchhunter
KVRist

174 posts since 13 Jun, 2007

Postby patchhunter; Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:47 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

Personally I would like to see the synth engine of tremor rolled into Geist 2, no need to have 2 separate products.
martinjuenke
KVRAF

Postby martinjuenke; Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:05 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

patchhunter wrote:Personally I would like to see the synth engine of tremor rolled into Geist 2, no need to have 2 separate products.

Good idea...

fisherKing
KVRAF

1653 posts since 6 Aug, 2009

Postby fisherKing; Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:23 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

tremor? isn't that from the 1940s? forgot i owned it. am downloading it now (to see if it matters anymore, assuming it runs in mac os...).

EDIT: it works, it's fun enough; guess i abandoned it for a good reason (whatever that was). tremor2? that would be interesting....
Last edited by fisherKing on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
always one plugin short of perfection...
martinjuenke
KVRAF

Postby martinjuenke; Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:25 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

fisherKing wrote:tremor? isn't that from the 1940s? forgot i owned it. am downloading it now (to see if it matters anymore,assuming it runs in mac os...).

EDIT: it works, it's fun enough; guess i abandoned it for a good reason (whatever that was). tremor2? that would be interesting....

Glad we revived your hidden beauty :tu:

db3
KVRAF

1785 posts since 22 Aug, 2012

Postby db3; Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:37 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

martinjuenke wrote:
patchhunter wrote:Personally I would like to see the synth engine of tremor rolled into Geist 2, no need to have 2 separate products.

Good idea...

Or the opposite....I'd be happy to just have the synth engine without the seq ala Drum Spillage.
-dthree-
masterhiggins
KVRAF

1781 posts since 30 Dec, 2004, from People's Republic of Minnesota

Postby masterhiggins; Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:37 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

I sent them an email about it. Here’s the response I got.

Thanks for getting in touch and asking about this.

Tremor, Bloom, Etch, Maul and DCAM Dynamics are now considered legacy products due to the development team’s resources being moved onto other products. We're now looking at implementing elements and features from them into future products.

We appreciate you using these instruments and plug-ins and apologise for any inconvenience this decision may cause. Please keep an eye out in the future for any potential offers that may apply to you.

Thank you for your understanding with our decision to move forward with our vision for future software releases.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Kind regards,
martinjuenke
KVRAF

Postby martinjuenke; Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:49 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

masterhiggins wrote:I sent them an email about it. Here’s the response I got.

Thanks for getting in touch and asking about this.

Tremor, Bloom, Etch, Maul and DCAM Dynamics are now considered legacy products due to the development team’s resources being moved onto other products. We're now looking at implementing elements and features from them into future products.

We appreciate you using these instruments and plug-ins and apologise for any inconvenience this decision may cause. Please keep an eye out in the future for any potential offers that may apply to you.

Thank you for your understanding with our decision to move forward with our vision for future software releases.

I'll be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

Kind regards,

At least we can hope for an upgrade offer to something new...

ekwipt
KVRist

116 posts since 13 Feb, 2006

Postby ekwipt; Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:54 am Re: Petition: FXpansion shall come up with TREMOR 2 quickly

i thought fxpansion went out of business?
Next

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments