Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
EvilDragon
KVRAF

16779 posts since 6 Jan, 2009, from Croatia

Postby EvilDragon; Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 pm Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

(Seriously, let's just wait and see what happens come September.)
classic
KVRAF

1554 posts since 26 Jul, 2004

Postby classic; Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:36 pm Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

lastmessiah wrote:Maybe it’s a ploy to get some final sales on the current version and entice people to upgrade down the line. I find it hard to believe that NI doesn’t have a new release in the wings for such a popular instrument.

I think this to.

Massive X and Massive Expension Looks different in my eys.
But actually we wound´t know until wie will see it in the pysical universe happen:)
Echoes in the Attic
KVRAF

6118 posts since 12 May, 2008

Postby Echoes in the Attic; Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:13 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

Oh good another thread discussing what we are already discussing in the other two threads.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit. Once I have something clever, I will certainly fill it in.
Straight2Vinyl
KVRist

139 posts since 9 Mar, 2017

Postby Straight2Vinyl; Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:36 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

I'd be happy if they just updated the damn thing for MPE.
martinjuenke
KVRAF

2009 posts since 28 Dec, 2015, from Germany

Postby martinjuenke; Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:45 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

Massive appearance of Massive threads...
Where will all this end?
A massive black hole to engulf all other threads?!? :borg:

Music was my first love...
Flowing atmospheric music
http://www.sonoryth.bandcamp.com/music
zvenx
KVRAF

6547 posts since 16 Feb, 2005, from Kingston, Jamaica

Postby zvenx; Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:00 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

Indeed there could be a Massive X that Massive's presets (and now expansions) are compatible with. Thus releasing the expansions in no way preclude there being a new synth product called Massive X, the successor of Massive.

@ED you know we both could find out if we wanted to right? :)....but the mystery and suspense is nice :)
rsp
chaosWyrM
KVRAF

1672 posts since 28 Apr, 2010, from NYC

Postby chaosWyrM; Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:23 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

JerGoertz wrote:Spoiler alert: Massive was just the daydream of an autistic child the whole time.

spoiler alert: we all only exist in the mind of tommy westphall

Michael Bloomberg plays the Mayor of New York both in Law and Order and in the real world. So by the logic used here, the real world (taken to be either what we’re in or the MTV show of the same name) is part of the giant St Elsewhere fiction.

https://thetommywestphall.wordpress.com/the-master-list/

ImageImageImage
Cinebient
KVRAF

3565 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:42 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

Everything is better with X at the end :D
I wait for Massive XXL.
Maybe it will come...or not....the world will still rotate.
I own Massive but i wonder still why people like it :D
Phorous
KVRian

836 posts since 28 Apr, 2014, from Texas

Postby Phorous; Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:48 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

Cinebient wrote:Everything is better with X at the end :D
I wait for Massive XXL.
Maybe it will come...or not....the world will still rotate.
I own Massive but i wonder still why people like it :D

I wondered the same thing for a long time, but its sound has actually been growing on me as of late. Sometimes you need a pad or bass that cuts through in a huge way (and not because of reverb lol) and you don't want it to sound too "sterile", even at its cleanest. For me Massive really works well for these types of sounds which I totally used to ignore.
SW: Cubase 9.5 | Komplete 11 | Omnisphere 2 | Perfect Storm 2.5 | Soundtoys 5
HW: Steinberg UR28M | Focal Alpha 50 | Fender Jazz Bass | Alesis VI25
mickbenjamins
KVRist

52 posts since 22 Mar, 2017, from Berlin, Germany

Postby mickbenjamins; Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:57 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

I wait for Massive XXL.

But that has the L at the end? :wink:
AnX
KVRAF

2885 posts since 17 Nov, 2015
DJ Warmonger wrote:I think you don't understand how marketing works. :dog: They do massive Massive sales just because it's their last moment to sell these products, and it might indicate Massive X is coming right after it. Once Massive X is out, people will grab a new synth and forget abut legacy products and expansions. On the other hand, whoever buys Massive now on sales might turn out to be a sucker. :wink:

Not if its a sweet upgrade price
Cinebient
KVRAF

3565 posts since 16 Nov, 2014

Postby Cinebient; Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:24 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

mickbenjamins wrote:
I wait for Massive XXL.

But that has the L at the end? :wink:

I like everything extra extra large on top....especially beer and food. :D
mholloway
KVRian

932 posts since 10 Jan, 2009, from Portland, OR, USA

Postby mholloway; Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:00 am Re: Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

SOOOOOOO......

looks like I was right after all.

I tried to tell you all.... ;)
www.dwifh.com - old-school industrial music by DEAD WHEN I FOUND HER
fmr
KVRAF

7447 posts since 16 Mar, 2003, from Porto - Portugal
Is it just me or does it look like a Reaktor Blocks build to someone else?
Fernando (FMR)
PreviousNext

Moderator: KVR Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments