Twist ending: there is no Massive X coming, sorry!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It's not just you, but it's not a Reaktor instrument. It's just styled that way.

Even on NI's own promo video that Massive X display looks too small for me to be able to use it! :dog:
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

fmr wrote:Is it just me or does it look like a Reaktor Blocks build to someone else?
It absolutely looks Reaktor based.

Except it's not.

I'm hyped :hyper:

I just increased the screenshot of the GUI from the video to monitor size. The new user interface looks pretty good, much better than the old one. Pretty colorful and hardware-like with rather diverse types of controls, makes it easier to memorize where everything is.

hhehe. t'internet.
mholloway wrote:So today NI sent out an advert e-mail with two points, both about Massive

1. Massive is on sale for 50% off
2. Massive now has NI-branded expansions, and three of them are available now.

So think about this for a second.
We all thought there was a new synth coming called "Massive X" because those words, exactly, were written in a leaked Komplete list.

BUT now.... what if 'Massive X' simply meant Massive Expansions...which we now know exist.

Furthermore, why would they start releasing expansions for regular old Massive today, if they had a brand new version of Massive around the corner?

Simple, they wouldn't. Massive X = Massive Expansions, and we've all been wrong.

-M

Around the corner? February is about a half year away, with Xmas in between 8)
And it's still €149 on their site...

yeah well the world will likely end before Feb 2019 so in a sense I'm still right.

ok fine I was wrong.

wagtunes wrote:
fmr wrote:Is it just me or does it look like a Reaktor Blocks build to someone else?
How the hell do you know , all that is visible is a plain gui ...no reaktor framework in sight whatsoever :dog:
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

gentleclockdivider wrote:
How the hell do you know , all that is visible is a plain gui ...no reaktor framework in sight whatsoever :dog:

Yikes, chill out maybe?

All he said is it LOOKS like Reaktor, which it totally does, and then you come out screaming with "how the hell do you know.."

But yeah: every module of it looks like a Block.

Frankly, I'd wager that anyone who buys Massive X will get a free new collection of Reaktor Blocks covering the various modules of Massive X.

I mean they already did this with Rounds and Monark, soooo

SLiC wrote:Even on NI's own promo video that Massive X display looks too small for me to be able to use it! :dog:
I'm guessing its Resizable...
I can't imagine a Non Resizable GUI in a 2019 product...
The post above this is likely bait, viewer discretion is advised.

Wow, that's teasing... :clap:

You can't just tell from the gui alone that a synth is reaktor based , no really .
You need at least a small hint , like the reaktor structure button or anything else from reaktor's gui interface , start stop button , sample rate window etc... .
And since these are clearly not visible in the screenshot you can't say it LOOKS like a reakor synth .
SO stop defending these ridiculous posts
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

There's no header with REAKTOR logo in top left. This is always visible there no matter what you load in Reaktor. In that Massive X screenshot, this header is not there.

Return to “Instruments”