Recommend me a synth

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can't be arsed to demo, or check out something new. Please recommend something. I won't monitor this thread closely, but, at some point, i will make a decision, close this, and announce my decision in another thread, and i will also reveal the winners, which won the golden toilet of the internet. Thanks. :tu:

Neon
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Are you that bored?

1 motherufcking ping only!!!!

wagtunes wrote:Are you that bored?
Yep. :hihi:

It's also my way of saying "We had quite a few threads like this as of late".

Deaducktion.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Last edited by Vortifex on Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i recommend a synth you already have--try to figure out how to do something new with it, or challenge yourself to finish a song using mostly just that synth.

edit:
or Dmitry Sches's Thorn, alternatively.
Last edited by sleepcircle on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sleepcircle wrote:i recommend a synth you already have--try to figure out how to do something new with it, or challenge yourself to finish a song using mostly just that synth.
Good idea. Even though i have to interpose that we're on KVR here. :hihi:

What's your current set up, and for what kind of music ? Recommending a synth ex nihilo is like shooting in the dark imo.
http://www.lelotusbleu.fr Synth Presets

77 Exclusive Soundbanks for 23 synths, 8 Sound Designers, Hours of audio Demos. The Sound you miss might be there

chk071 wrote: Even though i have to interpose that we're on KVR here. :hihi:
in that case you already know the answer!

gotta catch em all! :hyper:

Lotuzia wrote:What's your current set up
the people giving swerious answers i think?

, and for what kind of music ?

der schlager

Recommending a synth ex nihilo is like shooting in the dark imo.
try to pick one! any will do...

vurt wrote:
, and for what kind of music ?

der schlager
:lol: :tu:

@Lotuzia: Only kidding, if this didn't come over properly. But, don't we all love those "WOW me, i don't know what i want anyway!" threads? :P

Discovery Pro
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

:x :x :D

Return to “Instruments”