must have plugins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To become a real KVR member, you have to have ALL plugins...

martinjuenke wrote:To become a real KVR member, you have to have ALL plugins...
...or have demoed them, so you can have ALL opinions. :hyper:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

The only must have plug-in is This plug-in. By definition it covers all use cases. As standalone will even make your DAW unemployed...

Tj Shredder wrote:The only must have plug-in is This plug-in. By definition it covers all use cases. As standalone will even make your DAW unemployed...
You mean THIS PLUGIN?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=204964
:o

Michael L wrote:
Opinions do not come from experience they are within everyone at birth. I have an opinion therefore I am.
-------------------
Bitwig is my DAWs and UHe and Tracktion Synths are my Bae. I maybe buy one synth a year. REMEMBER SELF just one synth a year!

martinjuenke wrote:
Tj Shredder wrote:The only must have plug-in is This plug-in. By definition it covers all use cases. As standalone will even make your DAW unemployed...
You mean THIS PLUGIN?
Is there another one? Is the pope....

Fish? Anyone?

Tj Shredder wrote:
martinjuenke wrote:
You mean THIS PLUGIN?
Is there another one? Is the pope....
The ONE plugRing to rule them ALL! :borg:

mtelesha wrote:
Michael L wrote:
Opinions do not come from experience they are within everyone at birth. I have an opinion therefore I am.
you are my new hero :love:

maudio610 wrote:....
what i want is a complete vst with big librarys and good sounds old and new stuff

You seem to be getting a lot of non-answers to this. But I think that's normal for this place. :hihi:

You are not alone.. I must have plug-ins, too.
- WonderEcho -

felis wrote:
maudio610 wrote:....
what i want is a complete vst with big librarys and good sounds old and new stuff

You seem to be getting a lot of non-answers to this. But I think that's normal for this place. :hihi:
Well, he answered his own question himself in the first post already. That leaves enough space for on topic entertainment...

Klinke1 wrote:You are not alone.. I must have plug-ins, too.
im now imagining you walking along like a zombie, in stead of "braaaaiiiinnnnnssss" youre muttering "pluuuugggiiinnnnnnnssssss" :scared:

Distorted Horizon wrote:Fish? Anyone?
I've already eaten thanks :)

Roland Cloud
This entire forum is wading through predictions, opinions, barely formed thoughts, drama, and whining. If you don't enjoy that, why are you here? :D ShawnG

Return to “Instruments”