Login / Register 0 items | $0.00 New @ KVR
This forum is sponsored by
Bass Master from Loopmasters

Heavy, speaker-shaking tones are just a few clicks away with Bass Master. This synth is totally dedicated to bass, and it's built on Loopmasters' award-winning sonic history.

Whether you are making House, Techno, Drum and Bass, Trap, Hip Hop or other electronic music styles, Bass Master's huge variety of source sounds provide the inspiration for a weighty, powerful bass tone.

Read more at www.pluginboutique.com
ew
KVRAF

9170 posts since 22 Jul, 2002, from Coon Rapids, MN

Postby ew; Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:09 pm

hjack wrote:i, ask you to apolagise me ahja and cptgone.. it should only be revealed at namm, right :oops:
my mistake
well now, everybody knows that ni is releasing the jp and the virs soft versions
:P

I'll believe it when I see it...
ew
A spectral heretic...
vurt
addled muppet weed

35615 posts since 25 Jan, 2003, from through the looking glass

Postby vurt; Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:12 pm

by the way ni are going to reveal ladies nipples again,i saw the pics from last year :hyper:
hjack
Banned

Postby hjack; Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:16 pm

ew wrote:
hjack wrote:i, ask you to apolagise me ahja and cptgone.. it should only be revealed at namm, right :oops:
my mistake
well now, everybody knows that ni is releasing the jp and the virs soft versions
:P

I'll believe it when I see it...
ew

to kill the anxiety, start using one of those pics editor softs, morphing different pics of jps and vurius with reaktor
hjack
Banned

Postby hjack; Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:35 pm

btw, wasn't this suposed to be a vurtis emul
atomic_(no)afro
KVRian

624 posts since 17 Dec, 2002

Postby atomic_(no)afro; Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:38 pm

I'm hoping for an updated Kontakt and/or a new version of Traktor with VST effects support (or at the very least rewire client).
ew
KVRAF

9170 posts since 22 Jul, 2002, from Coon Rapids, MN

Postby ew; Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:55 pm

hjack wrote:btw, wasn't this suposed to be a vurtis emul

Not really-Liqih said it was inspired by a Virus,and NOT a Virus emulation.
He WAS working on another version at one time(as was I-we were thinking of combining the two).It may still happen,but then again it may not.
ew
A spectral heretic...
hjack
Banned

Postby hjack; Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:00 pm

ew wrote:
hjack wrote:btw, wasn't this suposed to be a vurtis emul

Not really-Liqih said it was inspired by a Virus,and NOT a Virus emulation.
He WAS working on another version at one time(as was I-we were thinking of combining the two).It may still happen,but then again it may not.
ew

thanksd ew
ianweb123
KVRAF

3083 posts since 3 Nov, 2002, from Kettering UK

Postby ianweb123; Tue Jan 04, 2005 6:09 pm

vurt wrote:by the way ni are going to reveal ladies nipples again,i saw the pics from last year :hyper:

NI put the ni into nipples
carmen
KVRist

33 posts since 14 Jan, 2003

Postby carmen; Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:33 pm

ey wheres the NAMM pix from last year!. a new Kontakt with a non-sucky interface would be nice. otherwise i hope they dont release a kickass sequencer or i'll feel a bit like i have been wasting my time..
zai
KVRian

668 posts since 12 Sep, 2004

Postby zai; Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:23 pm

Kontact 2 would be nice. Battery 3.0 (oh wait, they just updated it....), Absynth 4.0 (oh wait again, they just updated it as well!) Reaktor 4.0? Hm.... Or are they going to announce any new products? They usually give us a heads up if they are going to announce anything new...check their website....

Or...they might not do anything for now.... :p

Zai
Sicklecell666
Banned

Postby Sicklecell666; Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:45 pm

I see nothing in the immediate future for Reaktor unfortunately..

Good thing it's a yawning maw already..

:D
meeks
KVRian

985 posts since 7 Jan, 2004, from California

Postby meeks; Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:03 pm

ianweb123 wrote:
cptgone wrote:Someone here once suggested Roland had forced Krakli to drop some vintage Roland emulation.

Thats news to me :?: :?:

That was WilliamK
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards
kuniklo
KVRAF

2888 posts since 28 Jan, 2004, from Da Nang, Vietnam

Postby kuniklo; Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:39 pm

Sicklecell666 wrote:I see nothing in the immediate future for Reaktor unfortunately..

I do hope they release Reaktor 5 in 2005. There are a bunch of cool things they could do with it.
zircon
KVRAF

4415 posts since 15 Mar, 2004, from Columbia, MD

Postby zircon; Wed Jan 05, 2005 1:34 pm

Fixing bugs with Kontakt and Kompakt would be nice. Nothing like buying hundreds of dollars worth of software and libraries only to find the DFD doesn't work, NI doesn't know how to fix it (or refuses to), and other people have the same problem as you.
hello1234
KVRian

1303 posts since 13 Nov, 2004

Postby hello1234; Wed Jan 05, 2005 2:23 pm

My crystale ball says that all NI software will be updated, here's just a taste..........

New registration process, where you have the send in DNA samples, set up a retnal scan system and re-register every time you change any setting.

New online help function featuring "instant support"
with a quote that will prompt "read the manual" or "it' isn't our fault, please turn off computer and unplug as we have had terrible problems when trying to use our software when power is on"

New incompatiblity list to help save time with frusterating problems. You'll never have to worry about finding compatibility problems again, every plug/host/FX is listed.

:o
PreviousNext

Moderator: Moderators (Main)

Return to Instruments