NIN Starf*ckers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Montana wrote:it is a far cry from the great stuff o nthe Downard Spiral.
Which is below the great standard of stuff on the first two albums :wink:

The Downward Spiral was his second album.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:The Downward Spiral was his second album.
Nope, that was Broken.

druid wrote:
SecondSkin wrote:
Sicklecell666 wrote:That's the best Ministry song Ministry never made..

:hihi:
...or the best Hanzel und Gretyl song....
I disagree, I thought it was one of the more boring tracks on Transmissions.
I agree. I was just remembering that HuG used the title first.
I think Starfuckers is when I decided I no longer had any interst in NIN.
agreed here, too....though, as usual, Alan Moulder's production work is :love: :love: :love:
And all life's fears
Can invade my ears
I can handle it

For me The Downward Spiral is muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than Pretty Hate machine and broken.

Kriminal wrote:
Nope, that was Broken.
And that would make the third "Fixed"...

technically, isnt Broken a EP and Fixed "just" a remix album?

(Love the remix of Wish on fixed :D )

phatty wrote:technically, isnt Broken a EP and Fixed "just" a remix album?

(Love the remix of Wish on fixed :D )
You mean a remix EP :hihi:

well.....coughyeahcough

:D

There was a second remix album that was good as well. I always thought that Starfuckers was dedicated to a Courtney Love. The songs not that bad but the chorus kills it.

SecondSkin wrote: I agree. I was just remembering that HuG used the title first.
Hell, the Rolling Stones had a song by that name long before that. But, on the album, they were forced to call it "Star Star", because it was an earlier age. That's not how the lyrics went, however.... :lol:

Hell, the Rolling Stones had a song by that name long before that. But, on the album, they were forced to call it "Star Star", because it was an earlier age. That's not how the lyrics went, however....
yeah, I figured HuG's use wasn't the first. Is there nothing truly new in this world???
And all life's fears
Can invade my ears
I can handle it

Hell, the Rolling Stones had a song by that name long before that. But, on the album, they were forced to call it "Star Star", because it was an earlier age. That's not how the lyrics went, however....
I was playing the first night of a five night gig with a band back in '78.Our agent's girlfriend was there,and asked us to play a Stones cover and dedicate it to her...so we did "Star Star" :wink:

Not only did we lose the other four nights,but our agent dropped us :? :lol:

ew
A spectral heretic...

Kriminal wrote:
Nope, that was Broken.
Broken is a 6-track MCD. What used to be called a mini-album in the good old days. It doesn't count in any event.
Remixes don't count at all, making The Downward Spiral his second album.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

BONES wrote:
Kriminal wrote:
Nope, that was Broken.
Broken is a 6-track MCD. What used to be called a mini-album in the good old days. It doesn't count in any event.
Remixes don't count at all, making The Downward Spiral his second album.
Broken has 8 tracks. "Physical" and "Suck" are tracks 98 and 99. :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”