Please test my new free drum plug-in!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi scamme, and thanx for this nice plugin. I have tested ver 1.4 only for a few minutes and it works OK with Traction. The previous one did not.
There are a lot of things that I like about yor plugin but I have two things that I want to comment on:
1) The filter effect seems to have some problem with the range of the cutoff knob at least in Low pass mode (i.e. when full open seems like the cutoff freq is still at ~1 Khz or less)

2) A way to have mutually exclusive hits, e.g. open-closed hats would be welcome (as duncanparsons suggested) (or there is a way to do it and I am missing it?)

Even with these two slight drawbacks you have given us a very nice drum sampler.

Thanx again

This is a tight piece of bitkit, thanks! :)

origami wrote:it works perfect now. good reverb onboard, don't like the delays so much, don't know exactly why. problem is it uses a bit of cpu, but with onboard effects I guess that's inevitable.

good work and thx.
Thank you origami, nice notice about the reverb, as to delay i'll add some more parameters in the future.
the CPU climbed a bit after i made some changes in outputs but i think i know why is this happend, it's not realy becouse of effects, will try to fix.
:)

hey if the cpu usage is not due to those effects that's great news!

I do think the low-pass filter is a bit...how to put it?...exaggerated? too strong, don't know why...

thanks for such a sampler, I was looking for something like this actually and it's now in my FL Studio working template.

zeoy wrote:Hi scamme, and thanx for this nice plugin. I have tested ver 1.4 only for a few minutes and it works OK with Traction. The previous one did not.
There are a lot of things that I like about yor plugin but I have two things that I want to comment on:
1) The filter effect seems to have some problem with the range of the cutoff knob at least in Low pass mode (i.e. when full open seems like the cutoff freq is still at ~1 Khz or less)

2) A way to have mutually exclusive hits, e.g. open-closed hats would be welcome (as duncanparsons suggested) (or there is a way to do it and I am missing it?)

Even with these two slight drawbacks you have given us a very nice drum sampler.

Thanx again
Thank you Zeoy, i hear the filters issue now will fix it in next version (it will not be in a long time).
As to the 2nd coment - i don't realy understand what you mean, maybe my english playing tricks on me but can you specify little bit more...

edit: BTW if you adding tracktions patch bay filter after the old version of DS2 and conect manualy al the outputs it's working. In rack filter it's even can perform as multichanneled.
Last edited by scamme on Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackDark wrote:This is a tight piece of bitkit, thanks! :)
:D Enjoy :D

Filters update!

Added band pass and band reject filters and improved knobs range.

download v1.4.2

Return to “Instruments”