Calling all soft sampler junkies

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

then I can only say: I love this product. I'm using the free version till i see if I really need it though.

Personally I think ShortCircuit is absolutely brilliant at what it does i.e. creating your own patches and mangling the very life out of the things, and I think this is where people get confused with it. These days it seems some people expect Samplers to be nothing more than Gigastudio clones playing back enormous multisampled "realistic" instruments. Shortcircuit is not one of those - it's far closer in spirit to hardware samplers than the present rash of romplers, which is why there is no enormous library and DFD streaming with it. It's an instrument not an emulator ... and Claes comes across as a really nice guy!
Please remove your monkey from the dinner table, there's a good boy. It's trying to season the soup with it's own bodily fluids again ...

yes it is brillaint. I've tried it today again, now with more time to spend on it, and it's just great: the filters are very good, the effects too, it's very intuitive, I like it a lot.

just gotta big this sampler up again,

for the mono legato function, this is a feature ive been missing from my exs24 days in logic, its strange how most other sampler developers have completly overlooked this function.

also loving the combinable ossilators in the filter section, you can make this thing run like a synth! Exellent for bass patches when u layer with a sinewave.

Still havnt fully explored the capabilaties of this sampler yet but the modulation seems emense, lovin' those lfos

simonkey wrote:These days it seems some people expect Samplers to be nothing more than Gigastudio clones playing back enormous multisampled "realistic" instruments. Shortcircuit is not one of those - it's far closer in spirit to hardware samplers than the present rash of romplers, which is why there is no enormous library and DFD streaming with it. It's an instrument not an emulator ... and Claes comes across as a really nice guy!
you summed it up perfectly! It's a schweeeet sound sculpting tool! :love:
ModuLR / Radio

My only problem is that it keeps getting updated every five minutes with new features, and I've barely scratched the surface of what was already there! (What a cheek, eh, complaining about a constantly improved piece of corking software... :) )
Please remove your monkey from the dinner table, there's a good boy. It's trying to season the soup with it's own bodily fluids again ...

vemberaudio.com website is 'not found' :(

(edit: haha what an idiot.. i'd blocked access to it in my hosts file as an experiment and forgot about it :oops: )
Last edited by cbit on Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Can it do the Macarena?

cbit wrote:vemberaudio.com website is 'not found' :(
works fine here ...

slainte :? rob

As I read all of these posts it begins to sound like Wusikstation. Is it?

Return to “Instruments”