HELP! I AM TRYING TO GET M-TRON TO WORK IN LOGIC 7 ON G5

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

• HELP! I AM TRYING TO GET M-TRON TO WORK IN LOGIC 7 ON G5. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO ACCESS ANY CONVERTED AU's. IT SEEMS TO 'SEE' THE M-TRON INSTRUMENT, HOWEVER CANNOT FIND (NOR CAN I, FOR THAT MATTER) ANY CONVERTED M-TRON AU's TO LOAD. SOMEONE, PLEASE ASSIST ME. TELL ME EITHER WHERE I AM SUPPOSED TO 'PUT' THE SOUND BANKS (I HAVE VOL.s 1,2, AND 3) an/or WHERE TO LOCATE WHERE FXpansion CONVERTER PUTS THE CONVERTED AU's. Plllllleeeeeze!!!!? Thanx~ Nikita
Jf a chicken and a half, lays an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long will it take a grasshopper with a peg leg to produce a melody? Answer: Now hear these...purple.
Nikita
Be yourself, no matter what they say.

get in touch with gmedia,they can help you

I only know from windows which might be little help. As vurt rightly said, gmedia will know...There's a m-tron FAQ on their website. I put the soundbanks into a folder of my vst-plugin-folder, but don't know if that need be. Installing the soundbanks was a little pain sometimes, but they have 2 helper-apps on the website as I already pm-ed you and you'll never regret it, only maybe your songs will be in a way that KVRers will say "oh that's some decades old", so beware :lol: . At least I used M-tron a bit too much, but I love it, so anyway...(and now I have Reaktor and that changes things a bit, he he)

Is your keyboard broken? Or are you shouting on purpose?

Kill that caps lock man. ;)

And do a search for mtron install at the forum here.

YOUR QUESTION DOES NOT MAKE SENSE. M-TRON IS NOT A CONVERTED AU.

And stop posting in all-caps.

Put the data files in the Components folder, right next to the plug. That should work.

V.

Nikita

Make sure you have the M-Tron Logic 7 update from the website and installed to the following location:

Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components

Once installed, the M-Tron folder that contains all the Tapebanks should be placed in the following location

Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/Contents/Resources

In the unlikely event there's still a problem, mail chris@gmediamusic.com. He'll be around tomorrow and he'll sort you out.

Thanks

Dave

Drag and drop the Mtron folder into your:
/Library/Audio/Plug-ins/Components folder

From your master cd drag and drop the M-Tron folder containing the .cpt files to the following subfolder:
M-Tron.Component/Content/Resources

If you want to keep the .cpt files elsewhere you can use an alias but be sure it's name it's "M-Tron". This alias can be placed in the subfolder:
M-Tron.Component/Content/Resources
Apple Powermac G5 2.0 DUAL, 2GB RAM, RME MULTIFACE PCI, LOGIC PRO 7, UAD-1

Return to “Instruments”