Who's now glad they took up Komplete Care?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!! Already saved $30 on updates. $140 if I buy Komplete sound (which I may as was thinking about EI2 anyway!!)
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

Yep, NI was generous with this offer.
Glad I went for it as well.... :P

i got komplete 2 when it was prereleased...$499 with absynth2 license....excellent deal. but listen:

when a company offers you a good deal, no matter how good it makes you feel to think it, you didn't SAVE money. you SPENT money. saving is when you got it and keep it and maybe it grows. :wink:

uncadave wrote:when a company offers you a good deal, no matter how good it makes you feel to think it, you didn't SAVE money. you SPENT money
good point :)
NI Newsletter wrote:What’s Next?
The year has just begun with a bang but there is plenty
more to come! The MusikMesse in Frankfurt is just
around the corner which will also see hot new products
hitting the studios.
Musikmesse 06.-09.04.05 :)
Last edited by cptgone on Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

At the moment I am very happy - I think Kontakt 2 has gone past what most people were expecting.
elbaggio.com

uncadave wrote:i got komplete 2 when it was prereleased...$499 with absynth2 license....excellent deal. but listen:

when a company offers you a good deal, no matter how good it makes you feel to think it, you didn't SAVE money. you SPENT money. saving is when you got it and keep it and maybe it grows. :wink:
That point is one that most shoppers forget about. Hey look I just spent 300 bucks, but I saved 400 bucks off the retail price. Pricing is so artificial, its just numbers....

i was just over to guitar center where i have spent alot of green over the years....today's deal? tc powercore for $349, plus the dude's gonna knock off another $50. i know i'm gona spend 3 c's, but truly, it does FEEL like i'm saving!

i hate to feel like maybe i sucked the wind out of 2windy's sails by being a smartass. :wink:

uncadave wrote:i was just over to guitar center where i have spent alot of green over the years....today's deal? tc powercore for $349, plus the dude's gonna knock off another $50. i know i'm gona spend 3 c's, but truly, it does FEEL like i'm saving!

i hate to feel like maybe i sucked the wind out of 2windy's sails by being a smartass. :wink:
I saw it advertised for $319 in a GC mail-out. I'd try for $250, IIWY. I managed to get them down to $300 for the Micron... but I didn't buy it.

HA...you didn't think i fell for the powercore, did you? they ain't savin' me any cash.

instead, i looked at guitars, which i don't play. saw a nice dual humbucker yamaha in walnut, $650, don't even know the model or style, because i fergit...but it's a beaut.that may be what i get...my birthday is coming up. last year it was the novation ks4. the year before it was pintech electronic drums. maybe i should just avoid guitar center.

riiiigghht. :lol:

Very happy with the Komplete Care package! And I haven't even received Absynth 3 or Battery 2!

The year is young... who know's what's in store? Fingers crossed Reaktor 5 is on the horizon.

hey, i've been kontemplating komplete care does absynth 3 and battery 2 updates come with?

Yes, they do, at least until the 28th of February.

i'm glad i didn't by the look of the product sequels coming out. komplete's given me enough software to happily keep me writing music.

NI need to release something new IMO, not sequels with slight feature updates.

csl wrote:i'm glad i didn't by the look of the product sequels coming out. komplete's given me enough software to happily keep me writing music.

NI need to release something new IMO, not sequels with slight feature updates.
I'll second that. It's not as if the older versions stop working when the new ones come up, and to be honest, I wouldn't say I've learnt all their features in depth yet so I think I'll stick with what I've got thanks :)

Komplete 2 was a bargain, but I don't see much benefit in paying an extra £200+ each year for updates to plugins that work perfectly well. I'd rather invest the money in some decent sample libraries for Kontakt.

I would agree with that argument if it weren't for the distinct possibility of Reaktor 5. With each update of Reaktor, the app becomes more powerful, and even if I can't master all of it's capapbilities, there are those out there who can and do, and they share their masterworks in the free online library.

That alone has consistently made upgrading Reaktor worth my while! :)

Return to “Instruments”