FREE VSTi! Slapclap v1.0 Physically modeled clap

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Download Slapclap for free at:

www.slapmeister.com

you will be glued to its rich and expressive sound immediately! The endless searches through your percussion sample library have finally come to an end.

Don't check that web site from work! There's a picture of a vagina..
Play it by ear

Nice!

I think you should extend this to include a variety of "woman being pleasured" sounds.

well :lol: this is :hihi: great funny thingy!

Slapmeister apologizes for any inconvenience that may result from viewing the x-rated download page.
If you want to avoid being dumped by your girlfriend don`t make extensive use of this vsti in front of her.

lol

downloading

:love:

How about an alternative GUI? My kids like to make percussion tracks and I don't think I really want this in my VSTi list.

cOOL ;)
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

btw, is it synthedit? :hihi:

it is synthedit:)and soundfonts :)
Make Your Voice Heard!!
EUROPEAN VAPERS PROTEST 29th 2.00PM.It saved my life.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
i just tried it out on a track im working on and it times well in a mix too. now i absolutely have to add some funky slap bass on this track. :hihi: too funny.
Slapmeiser and ESA proudly announce the successful landing of the Huygens probe on Titan, the largest moon of Saturn. Directly after landing, Slapmeiser's Hymn 'Bitches on Titan' was played through the multi-frequency speaker developed by NASA, to greet potential inhabitants.
that is a freakin riot :lol:

-ugo

Thats a great interface :lol: .

By the way:
Slapmeister will host any track on our website that makes use of Slapclap! Use this sensational promotional
opportunity. Send your mp3 or link to contact@slapmeister.com

im giving this a bump due to this vsti's humor factor and its actually rather creative use of gui control graphics. and yes, if i finish the track im working on with it, i'll let you know the link to it. (the hosting offer is appreciated, but i've got plenty of space. :) )

-ugo

Return to “Instruments”