EW/QL Symphonic CHOIR VIDEO ,,,,,,

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The world was not given to you by your parents it is on loan from your children, respect !!!

Pretty incredible.. though all the hustle and bustle in the background makes it somewhat difficult to hear the quality of the recording. However, assuming I am hearing correctly, this is going to be absolutely amazing. I tried VoTA once, but found that the sounds were really too bland and limited to be useful for a lot of purposes, and the word-building was clunky at best. Not to mention all the patches had high pitched ringing in the recording, which irritated me. I ended up purchasing Symphony of Voices, which I am VERY happy with overall because it covers just about every style one could imagine. However, it looks like QLSO Choirs could dethrone it..

:-o

Can somebody PLEASE give me a thousand dollars !!!!!!!

Amazing. Too bad they didn't demostrate the boys choir, but I was still very happy to see how it worked.

I have a feeling they'll do a Light/Advanced thing, or even Silver/Gold/Plat possibly. Though they say they are not going to do that, they said the same thing about QL Symphonic Orchestra, and look what they did there. More options = more sales.

Why is it that every video from NAMM sucks ass? The features are great, but I think most people care about the sound quality. I don't understand why it's so hard for them to show off both, features and a good representation of sounds.

Cyprus wrote:Why is it that every video from NAMM sucks ass? The features are great, but I think most people care about the sound quality. I don't understand why it's so hard for them to show off both, features and a good representation of sounds.
I think the reason is because the video was probably
not made by East West but by Sonicstate.com
who are hosting the video along with videos of other products they filmd @ NAMM .

I understand East West are going to have a Flash
tutorial just before release :wink:
The world was not given to you by your parents it is on loan from your children, respect !!!

I've already factored this, QL RA and EWQLSO Gold PRO into my budget for 2005... Now I just need a new HD to house the 70 gigs of samples!!!!
If it sounds good it is good.

holy shit! :-o
that is absolutely awesome. it looks like it works way better than i thought it would. $1000 though...ouch, that hurts. i'd need to have a whole ton of damn good choir ideas before i could justify that purchase, and i'd definitely wait until another 30-35% off sale at soundsonline.com before buying. but WOW am i ever impressed.

-ugo

Return to “Instruments”