Komplerte Care quick question

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anybody know the where the serial number is to enter? Is it the battery 2 serial number? I asked this because I already had the Battery 2 update and was sent another complete CD. I just don't get that one, seems like a waste.

Anyway, probably silly but I just don't feel like searching the NI forum tonight.

AGAIN: I'm looking for where the serial number is, not an actual serial number or a troll. :wink:

And has anyone recieved A3, and how long did it arrive after Kare05?
The armchair is more than the sum of the bastards

You should have an email beforehand from Native Instruments.

I think you are referring to the Registration number that is printed on your "Komplete Care Card" (that credit card thingy that comes in the package).
I did get a life,once...but it was faulty, so I sent it back.

In the letter I received from NI KOMPLETE CARE (that included my absynth3 upgrade -- woo hoo!), it says:
The relevant serial number has already been sent to you in a previous email to...

In case you did not receive this mail please go to www.nativeinstruments.de/index.php?register_us and use the option "Manage Registrations/Authorisations". You will find your serial number listed amongst your other products...
Good luck!

BTW I received an email from NI about a week ago that my absynth was in the mail. I received it yesterday. It was _not_ in a FedEx box, but an envelope that almost looked like a glossy advertisement for NI. So don't toss it out with the rest of the junk mail!

Hope yours arrives soon.

... I received it yesterday. It was _not_ in a FedEx box, but an envelope that almost looked like a glossy advertisement for NI. So don't toss it out with the rest of the junk mail!

Hope yours arrives soon.
So did it come by US Mail? I hope so. Getting UPS packages for me is a major headach. Hopefully mine will be here any time now.

Robert
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

So you just register your Komplete Care 2005 on NI site and then they send you Absynth 3, right? I'm starting to wonder if I missed something 'cause it's been a month since I registered and I've yet to even receive an email.

Rabid wrote:
... I received it yesterday. It was _not_ in a FedEx box, but an envelope that almost looked like a glossy advertisement for NI. So don't toss it out with the rest of the junk mail!

Hope yours arrives soon.
So did it come by US Mail? I hope so. Getting UPS packages for me is a major headach. Hopefully mine will be here any time now.

Robert
Yeah it comes by regular US mail. I got my Absynth 3 upgrade yesterday. And it comes from Germany so it may take up to 3 weeks.

I received email on December 30th saying my copy of Absynth was being mailed soon. The email included my serial number for Absynth 3. I still have yet to receive it in the mail. I have emailed NI a few times and they keep telling me to wait a few more days. I am getting pretty frustrated at this point. Especially since you can purchase Absynth 3 at a store, but a pre-paid customer is made to wait.

Frustrated,

:: chuck hasek
:: dj saint
:: boulder / denver co
:: www.mercury26.com

got mine yesterday

i'm hesitating to install it cause i want to finish a few things up before I get totally distracted

i got Komplet Care a few days before the original deadline in January

got a confirming e-mail within days

got another e-mail saying they were going to ship in 4 days and please make sure my records were up to date with the proper mail address

got another e-mail with the serial number and saying they were shipping

yesterday got the envelope in the mail

i think that's the glich-free sequence that's supposed to occur.

wrench45us wrote:got mine yesterday

i'm hesitating to install it cause i want to finish a few things up before I get totally distracted

i got Komplet Care a few days before the original deadline in January

got a confirming e-mail within days

got another e-mail saying they were going to ship in 4 days and please make sure my records were up to date with the proper mail address

got another e-mail with the serial number and saying they were shipping

yesterday got the envelope in the mail

i think that's the glich-free sequence that's supposed to occur.
ditto... We must have been in the same que.

However, I couldn't wait for a distraction so I installed and opened up the standalone version. Installation was no problem -- neither was the authorization process (that is, no more than any other time I've authorized a NI product). Played with it for a while. Love the new GUI. Love the sounds. Love the way the different pages work together now. CPU usage seems to be quite low.

All and all, delighted to have absynth3. And equally delighted to have purchased the Komplete Care.

Now where's my update for Kontakt! :D

Got an email 2 weeks ago from NI support saying I would have ABsynth3 in a week after registering my Komplete Care, have yet to see anything.
Confusion will be my epitaph

OK here's a related question
I installed it and registered it, but the standalone had some real problems like the virtual call table was messed up.

So re-installed it.
My question is do I have to go back through the registration process?
I wouldn't think so. I entered the key from the web site and it knows that.

Anybody know for sure?
I'd hate to have this shut down after 3 days.

Quick question, wrench45us and gentleharp where are you located? I am interested to know if you are further east of me (I am in Colorado). I am concerned my copy has not shown up yet.

Cheers,

vic_france wrote:I think you are referring to the Registration number that is printed on your "Komplete Care Card" (that credit card thingy that comes in the package).
Right on, thats it! I thought that was the "registration number", not the "serial number" (like everything else that is registered there!).

Thanks.

AB3 here I come! :hihi: ...as soon as it arrives :?

saint wrote:I received email on December 30th saying my copy of Absynth was being mailed soon. The email included my serial number for Absynth 3. I still have yet to receive it in the mail. I have emailed NI a few times and they keep telling me to wait a few more days. I am getting pretty frustrated at this point. Especially since you can purchase Absynth 3 at a store, but a pre-paid customer is made to wait.

Frustrated,

Thats too long...I called NI Germany...useless (we'll send an email to our LA branch). So I called LA, really its just a couple of miles from my work, but the guy there said everything was being shipped from San Fran when it becomes available (USPS) he was straight up and cool about it and told me everthing that was going on as far as what was in thier database...give LA a call, the number is at the website.

Return to “Instruments”