Karnage LITE vsti !!??

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Krim and Ian,

This is a good synth with the patches and all, but it seems to be using alot of cpu when trying out the patches! Will you be making a lite version sometime soon??? My cpu is hitting between the 60% to 90% range.

Thanks!
brownmark

Unlikely I would think.. I could strip out a lot of stuff to bring the CPU down but then it wouldn't sound the same! 60-90% seems especially high, what CPU are you running it on?

No.

Kriminal wrote:No.
Thats the other way of putting it! :D

:lol:

Its OK he'll budge of you send him a t-shirt :hihi:

Is that a maybe @No' or a definate 'No'? :hihi: :hihi:
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

Double post, damn servers. :?
Last edited by 2windy on Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
There are 2 rules to being a success in life: 1. Never give out all the information.

I love Karnage, by the way! I love it when I download a new synth and it's actually something a bit unlike the ones I already have. I love the preset bank too. That synth has its own sound and I know I can call on it when I need it. I love it.

Thanks for making it, guys.

very nice interface, good sound,
and - only a test - max. 23,9 %
cpu per instance on an old
Intel Pentium 200 MMX here
(with poly on !)

:D

thanks for the good work.

:)

Karnage really rocks. The presets are awesome too. I didn't expect it to be able to make bass like that :D
thanks guys!

Thank you very much, im so glad this is going as well as it is :D

Sorry for the delay I was not expecting a reply so fast!!
Any way I'm using a 800mghz duron, 384 ram with FL studio 5.0 or 5.1. I am also using asio4all with a soundblaster Live original.

Maybe if I knew what I could turn off in windows home XP that might help!!??

Any suggestion or web pages with info on how to optimize winows XP home editon with server pack 2 for recording etc. in general to boost cpu performance ??

If all else fails I guess I will have to record/freeze the sounds to audio, but I would prefer not too!!

The JX10,jx16 and dx10 are some of my favorite synth to work with!! I love their sound and cpu usage is around 4% to 9%!!
Its sometimes hard to believe these synths have an incredible sound and are free , well jx10 and dx10 anyways.

Once again thnaks for any help
to this second reply!!
brownmark

brownmark wrote: Any way I'm using a 800mghz duron, 384 ram with FL studio 5.0 or 5.1. I am also using asio4all with a soundblaster Live original.

Any suggestion or web pages with info on how to optimize winows XP home editon with server pack 2 for recording etc. in general to boost cpu performance ??

I brownmark

http://www.tascam.com/Products/US-428/W ... timize.pdf

but I guess when you're running a quite ressource-hungry os like xp on such an old machine there won't be any power left at all to get a bit more demanding app goin', how doies fruity behave there?

brownmark wrote: Sorry for the delay I was not expecting a reply so fast!!
Any way I'm using a 800mghz duron, 384 ram with FL studio 5.0 or 5.1. I am also using asio4all with a soundblaster Live original.

To be honest, you really need a new machine, that CPU is very underpowered for todays synths.

Return to “Instruments”