Clap modelling vsts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

any vsts that have some sort of physical clap modelling..and dont say clapmeister!!!mwahha

Stomp Bud by Klang Labs - THE BEST for singular hand and body claps and sounds. Very natural and versitile. And no - it's not XXX like Slapmeister's. ;)

www.klanglabs.com (I think? :? )

I thought the topic title said Clay Modelling vsti :lol:

I was expecting some wise asse thread from clueless, or one of the other usual suspects :roll:
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

No BWK - many DO have a desire for good claps in our music still. I was hoping Slapmeister would be a better version of 'Stomp Bud' et al - but can't say I was totally dissapointed. ;)

But I'd still like to see a VSTi with physically modelled 'group clapping'. Stomp Bud is just 'singular' - which is great for flamenco music and such. But I would like a 'Soul Slap' VSTi someday. ;)

Sorry Sirocco - I don't think my link is working?
Don't know where Klang Labs address is, but I'm sure a search - or maybe they're in the forums below?
I think you'll like Stomp Bud when you find it. ;)

I've got this really cool plugin thing - its called a microphone - all you have to do is clap your hands next to it and you get a really realistic clapping sound out the other end. wonder how it works.

out of interest wot is the actual point having a physicly modeled handclap? avoid 'sore palm syndrome' or something?

almost as amusing as everyone complaining that the latest plugin they spent ages downloading off of kazza wont make their computer sound like a 30 year old tape player.........

bwilbee wrote:I've got this really cool plugin thing - its called a microphone - all you have to do is clap your hands next to it and you get a really realistic clapping sound out the other end. wonder how it works.

out of interest wot is the actual point having a physicly modeled handclap? avoid 'sore palm syndrome' or something?

almost as amusing as everyone complaining that the latest plugin they spent ages downloading off of kazza wont make their computer sound like a 30 year old tape player.........

:lol: :lol: :lol:

bwilbee wrote:I've got this really cool plugin thing - its called a microphone - all you have to do is clap your hands next to it and you get a really realistic clapping sound out the other end. wonder how it works.

You try Stomp Bud, and you'll soon learn that you and your microphone suck! ;) The point is versatility. Sure. you can record yourself doing four handclaps and loop it, or velocity layer it on a sampler. But when you have Stomp Bud et al on hand (pardon the pun) - you're immediately gratified and in control. Flamenco, Soul, Disco, Kumbaya - whatever. Female hands, Male Hands, automatic variation regardless of velocities, random panning simulating movement around the mic, etc.

Find and try Stomp Bud for one - you'll put your mic away soon after I bet. :hihi:

Barbed Wire Kiss wrote:I thought the topic title said Clay Modelling vsti :lol:

I was expecting some wise asse thread from clueless, or one of the other usual suspects :roll:
no, no! not clap machine! it's "sucky" - you want 'ecs' (electronic clap sound) for analog claps :p

my stuff! my stuff! :D

reminds me of someone's story about their speed freak room mate who used to spend the w/es locked in their room, 2 days later open th door see them crashed out with a table full of odd miniature animals :love:

(there ya go!)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

I got to hand it to you Xoxos, your ECS does bring back memories of ElectroHarmonix 'Clap Trap' and Anateks little 'clap module' (to me atleast?)
Nicely done! :hihi:

But yet, doesn't quite cut it for 'Give Peace A Chance' now does it? ;)

No, no, it's a CLAM modeling VSTi...
Don't do it my way.

Perhaps this "reality ranking" ?

1. Real Samples
---------------
-> Sample CD
-> Self Recorded
[into sampleplayer > pitch,reverb,chorus,layer]

2. Hardware Drum Synths
-----------------------
-> Waldorf Rack Attack
-> Vermona DRM-1
-> MAM ACM-2
[into sampleplayer > pitch,reverb,chorus,layer]

3. Software Drum Synths
-----------------------
-> Waldorf Attack
-> Linplug RM-IV

4. Software Emulator
-----------------------
-> Klanglabs StompBud 1.15
-> xoxos Clapmachine
-> xoxos Electronic Clap Sound

:)

Steven West wrote:Stomp Bud by Klang Labs ... www.klanglabs.com (I think? :? )
Found it here, finally.
Don't do it my way.

Steven West wrote:I got to hand it to you Xoxos, your ECS does bring back memories of ElectroHarmonix 'Clap Trap' and Anateks little 'clap module' (to me atleast?)
Nicely done! :hihi:

But yet, doesn't quite cut it for 'Give Peace A Chance' now does it? ;)
that's where the slapmeister comes in :p

if anyone wants it, i have an analog clapper by amdek.. think it's like 2nd market on the roland/boss clap? same cabinet - so sounds the biz except there's a dc spike in the attack from some component so on phones there's a nasty click in it.. (prolly a resistor or cap to swap out) $20 (my price) plus shipping if anyoni has mad desire for 80s clap in a box. will send free to anyone with one arm and a concert ticket.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

pardon me, i'm sure :roll:

*edit* to think i actually bothered to restrain myself from saying "xoxos can give you the clap"...

and it's "wise ass" btw, not "wise asse"

:wink:

Return to “Instruments”