Clap modelling vsts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DR008 has one module that does a synthesized clap sound.

But I think it would be GREAT to have a physical-modeling synth completely dedicated to the clap. What a great idea to have "palm soreness". I'd also like a slider, where I can select along a spectrum ranging from "Baseball arena clap to the beat of the pipe-organ" to "classical music polite clapping".

:cry: :D
bwilbee wrote:I've got this really cool plugin thing - its called a microphone - all you have to do is clap your hands next to it and you get a really realistic clapping sound out the other end. wonder how it works.

out of interest wot is the actual point having a physicly modeled handclap? avoid 'sore palm syndrome' or something?

almost as amusing as everyone complaining that the latest plugin they spent ages downloading off of kazza wont make their computer sound like a 30 year old tape player.........

clueless wrote:
Barbed Wire Kiss wrote:I thought the topic title said Clay Modelling vsti :lol:

I was expecting some wise asse thread from clueless, or one of the other usual suspects :roll:

and it's "wise ass" btw, not "wise asse"

:wink:
Puh, smart arse :P
"God...He's my favourite fictional character." Homer.

Hey, bwilbee, it's not quite so simple.

You need to have a mic and a preamp and a soundcard that has good recording capabilities to use your method - it's really not that great an alternative to physically modelling it. It would probably be cheaper to buy StompBud than all that hardware stuff.

thanks a lot for the suggestions guys!

Also check out Claptomat by Program Child for Reaktor (if you got Reaktor or Reaktor Sessions)

http://www.programchild.org/sampling.htm

Rellik wrote: You need to have a mic and a preamp and a soundcard that has good recording capabilities to use your method
belive it or not, this is somethnig that can be solved by swinging by my website (as opposed to the usual global disasters/escapes from monster island occur when people visit for other reasons)

think there's a pack of a couple dozen single clap samples.. throw them all n your sampler and tape your cat to the keyboard for applause
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Return to “Instruments”