Who else wants to see monstarized Oddity& Imposcar?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I would like to see a Poly-Oddity. 8)
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

Yes.

But with polyunison too (cry, tarncers).
♫♪♫♫♪♫

Don't have that much experience with the Oddity, but I loves me impOSCar!! As long as a melohman version would not *replace* the impOSCar...that idea makes me all tingly :oops:

:lol:

I'm happy with impOSCar as it is - it's my default synth on any new project. I'd rather they spent their time coding new synths than getting bogged down snazzing up what I consider my perfect synth. It doesn't need anything else.

I wonder what happened to the licensed filters to another dev that they talked about a while back?

They ended up in the Spectrasonics VSTis (Atmosphere etc), the engines of which were rewritten by GlennO of Green Oak fame, fact fans. :)
Music with dinner is an insult both to the cook and the violinist.

Want a polyphonic Oddity? Try the poly channel midi plug at http://www.mypage.bluewin.ch/ncplus/midi_index.html
It will send each new note to a different MIDI channel, set each instance of oddity to receive a different channel.

griels wrote:They ended up in the Spectrasonics VSTis (Atmosphere etc), the engines of which were rewritten by GlennO of Green Oak fame, fact fans. :)
Actually, they are only in StylusRMS, not Atmosphere.
All I need to be happy is one more VSTi.

don't get me wrong, i love imposcar, it's a beautiful thing... but when programming sound with it, I find myself wishing for Melohman control (particularly the LFOs and ENVs assignable to anything) to take things to another level. Imagine controlling the resonance or separation with an LFO, or controlling each of the additive synthesis harmonics with an envelope!!! :shock: plus, it would be easier to transfer this dynamic control/automation between tracks if it's built into the patch

i'm all for this kind of control, plus it could be done by adding a strip at the bottom of the interface which is hidden when the keyboard is hidden (for example)

oddity needs to get ppc before melohman
Intel Core2 Quad CPU + 4 GIG RAM

electro wrote:oddity needs to get ppc before melohman
and Audio in! (oh, and midi program change).

Well,I would like new synthesizers from G Media(prophet,oberheim,EMS :) ) with built in Mellohman features :D :lol:

I asked this question some time ago and Dave Spiers answered (then) that it was unlikely:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76409

I'd vote for anything that gets us another Jon Hodgson vsti 8)

id like melohman controls on my missus :o

plus id like to see them on various other synths outside the gmedia fold,doesnt mean it will happen though :shrug:

me chiming in ...
yeah, both plugs with a deep modulation matrix and more lfos ... that would be it ... that was one thing that made me not buying these ... and the only 2 note polyphony of oddity. if they would enhance these that way, i`d buy both of them right away ...
regards,
brok landers
BIGTONEsounddesign
gear is as good as the innovation behind it-the man

Return to “Instruments”