New Crystal Banks!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

TechnoWeeniePas wrote:This is off topic and prob not the right place to ask...but since the thread has kind of veared off cource anyhow...

Is there any way on PatchArena to have it email you when new patches are added to synths like here at KVR when a watched synth is updated?

Good Q...perhaps mail Alex at PA with your Q...that would be a great service. They do have the latest patches on the front page however. my Plex patches finally made it up :-)

BTW: if any of you want to do some patches for Osiris6, check out our feb competition thread. Osiris is a pretty cool synth with 2 osc, 2 filters, 2 LFOs and 2 ENV with arp/ echo and chorus. Coaxed some nice pads and leads from it.

But right now, using my 3rd bank of Crystal patches on my receptor. works nicely.

TC

great! though I'm no preset user, I usually love to tweak them and Tim, I can tell you your patches are the best I've come across (I have crystal, triangle II, Sytrus and the amazing Second Wave banks for Wusikstation which I bought months ago and love a lot...etc)

However, this is maybe asking too much, but...

have you ever considered making patches for SYNTH 1? It's in my opinion the best free substractive synth there is. well, just an idea...or maybe for Polyblit too. well, just two ideas...

greetings

origami wrote:have you ever considered making patches for SYNTH 1? It's in my opinion the best free substractive synth there is. well, just an idea...or maybe for Polyblit too. well, just two ideas...
I'm sure Tim did a PolyIblit bank for the PatchArena patch design compo thing (that they run each month) - and I'm sure I've got a Synth1 bank by him too! Check out PatchArena :wink:

Shif.

really??? that's great. I'm going to check it out right now, thanks my friend! :D

how could I not know they already existed??? wow, great old news for me.

then the synth that now deserves Conrardy's patches is the usually overlooked but wonderful Lallapalooza Lite, definitely. so much for asking...

edited: damn, it exists! I'm going to sleep now, all my dreams come true haha :roll:

origami wrote:how could I not know they already existed??? wow, great old news for me.

then the synth that now deserves Conrardy's patches is the usually overlooked but wonderful Lallapalooza Lite, definitely. so much for asking...

edited: damn, it exists! I'm going to sleep now, all my dreams come true haha :roll:
MAN..where have you guys been? Done 'em both..a FULL 128 bank for Synth1 ( with LOTR themes in'em :-) ) and a bank for Lalla Lite..also a bank for Polyibit.....all on PA!

I think I need a page to put all my patches. I created a link list with links to PA, but i think you need to be registered.

anyway..glad you can use the patches.

that reminds me: i have to re-install synth1 since my last PC crash :-)

TC

tconrardy wrote: I think I need a page to put all my patches.

TC
What a great idea!

Tim, it seems I've been on the moon, yes! cos I already had those banks but didn't remember they were yours, oops!

Tim, it seems I've been on the moon, yes!
well...I've been to Saturn, then to the Pleiades, then to M42,( Orion's belt) then to M93 ( in Monoceros),M41 Star Cluster in Ursa major and all in one night!! got lots of patches from them too! :lol:

TC

Return to “Instruments”