granular dxi/vsti?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

symptohm:melohman has pseudo-granular (-ish) oscilators ...

slainte :love: rob

tons of freeware..

esp. since there's a granular .sep module for www.synthedit.com by david haupt, so you can build your own vsti or fx as you see fit ;)

used it in my 'xampler'
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

weird that no-one hasn't mentioned Crystal yet! :shock:

pHz wrote:symptohm:melohman has pseudo-granular (-ish) oscilators ...

slainte :love: rob
Not pseudo-granularish, Rob; they are granular. it's just that they hide most of the goodies where you can't access them. I forgot that one :oops:
ew
A spectral heretic...

Cycling74's Pluggo has also some granular synths & fx. It's not free though.

thoshu wrote:
foosnark wrote:I love the Granulizer built in to FLStudio :)

Can't get GSP to do anything though :/
underneath the sliders there's a little darker field/area/kind of 2-d-button labeled "open", there you'll lload a wave-file then hit some keys on your keyboard or press the "run"-button on the left side of the gui. and. READ the info. :)

fine one this plugin by the way - thx for sharing, haydxn
I did that. :roll: I can see it burning CPU time, but there is no output whatsoever.

EDIT: that's true on certain WAV files -- the first 5 of them I tried with it, after which I originally gave up -- but it works with others. I guess it's picky about format, but it just doesn't tell you if it doesn't like a file.

foosnark wrote:EDIT: that's true on certain WAV files -- the first 5 of them I tried with it, after which I originally gave up -- but it works with others. I guess it's picky about format, but it just doesn't tell you if it doesn't like a file.
true! i thought that some of those it didn't play were just too long... ?

any problems like that are due to the limitations of the DH_Waveplayer module. i can't remember what problems i narrowed it down to tho as it was a while ago i made it :S i think it is mainly down to excessive duration, but it might be also to do with sample rate. sorry i can't be more helpful about it at the moment!

it is a little greedy i know :oops: :oops: it was a bit of an experiment but i found it useful so released it. i hope someone has fun playing with it, at the very least! :oops: :oops:
Kick, punch, it's all in the mind.

Return to “Instruments”