What kind of instruments are we missing?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Shamanix wrote:Somehow I think microtonic, attack, dr-008, and a few standalones are the only good drum synths out there :( Or maybe I'm just to picky?
:shrug:

don't like mine?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Timbre wrote:that VIBRATOR dll can be found here : http://www.sounduser.com/software/vstplugs/rehaag.zip
Also here, directly from Doktor Schmitt's site:

http://membres.lycos.fr/jeje1999/plug.htm

a simple and good tracker vsti...

hei tweakbeanch i love your plugins , thans a lot :D ,

i guess you wont do a tracker cus you´re more into synths and effects ..but here a thing i wish you could do, or someone like you , someone that is interested in create tools for other people to use...
very simple and immediate plugins, something very very cpu friendly, ..you i have some machines (old laptop computers) that i don´t wanna stop using and its hard to find plugins for them,...but i wanna keep doing music whit them, :? , ..so like i said this is for you or for other guys interested in this too... just spend a few months creating somekind of a good collection of very simple and light plugins( synth effects players midi ,..whatever)and after released them you can go back to more complicated and heavy stuff...

thanks..(..ok its just a dream of mine ..i don´t think anybody gonna care anymore of doing stuff for old machines..)

topaz wrote:go out and find real ones FFS

:lol:
griels wrote:
Barf wrote:-Saxophone
-Trumpet
Those two definitely get my vote :hihi:

If i had the money i would :cry:

The Maestro wrote:
Is LinPlug's SaxLab not good enough for you? :shock:

J 8)

no, i waited a long time for saxlab but i didnt like it all, id rather use some soundfont or slice up saxsamples untill tweakbench releases the most amazing saxplug ever :P

insane wrote: ..so like i said this is for you or for other guys interested in this too... just spend a few months creating somekind of a good collection of very simple and light plugins( synth effects players midi ,..whatever)and after released them you can go back to more complicated and heavy stuff...
I like this idea, too.
..what goes around comes around..

We need an Oberheim Matrix 1000 emulation and a Roland D-50 emulation.
Jens

xoxos wrote:
Shamanix wrote:Somehow I think microtonic, attack, dr-008, and a few standalones are the only good drum synths out there :( Or maybe I'm just to picky?
:shrug:

don't like mine?
Hmm, haven't tried yours yet, I'll give it a shot :wink:
Hope it makes evil kicks that rip your head apart and pound you a 100 feet in the ground, cause if it doesn't I'm not considering it a drum synth :lol:
Last edited by Shamanix on Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I was joking actually ;)

but you will be shocked how many musicians would actually love to work, my guess is if you find some cool local musos they will be more than willing to do sessions on cool music.
Barf wrote:
topaz wrote:go out and find real ones FFS

:lol:
griels wrote:
-Trumpet
Those two definitely get my vote :hihi:

If i had the money i would :cry:

stupid mistake I made ...
Ignore this ...

not wanting to hijack your thread, but as one SE developer to another and given that you, like me have also worked with physical modelling I would really appreciate your opinion of my new instrument.

http://www.simple-media.co.uk
Have a better one - Saul Cross :-)

well unless anyone can point me in the direction i still haven't seen anything that equals the ease of use of Re-Drum of Reason fame.

I'd like a little sequencing drum machine exactly like that. exactly!! but it has to integrate as a vst into the host and then the midi file can be dragged into the sequencer when job done. oh, and multitimbral.

i am very surprised no-one has been able to replicate re-drums unique simpleness. compared to the big monsters of drum machines out there (RMIV/ DR-008/ etc) none of them has that magic that re-drum creates.

maybe there is a freeware product like this but i haven't seen it not have i seen a commercial product either. and i don't know why?!

Aff wrote:well unless anyone can point me in the direction i still haven't seen anything that equals the ease of use of Re-Drum of Reason fame.

I'd like a little sequencing drum machine exactly like that. exactly!! but it has to integrate as a vst into the host and then the midi file can be dragged into the sequencer when job done. oh, and multitimbral.

i am very surprised no-one has been able to replicate re-drums unique simpleness. compared to the big monsters of drum machines out there (RMIV/ DR-008/ etc) none of them has that magic that re-drum creates.

maybe there is a freeware product like this but i haven't seen it not have i seen a commercial product either. and i don't know why?!
erm ...... fruityloops as a vsti?

Return to “Instruments”