"New" Windows VSTi - Meridian - 1.01 Release

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Meridian has arrived! Everyone who was holding off because it was beta, go get it!

>>> Here's Meridian 1.01 <<<

Monophonic SSE and non-SSE versions available for free. 32-voice polyphonic version is US$35. Take advantage of that strong Euro, guys!

Meridian's hand-coded, lovingly optimized synthesis engine features:

• High-quality high-performance antialiased oscillators with 9 unique waveforms and continuous brightness/fullness controls!
• Static and dynamic detune for warm, fat, moving sounds -- it's the John Candy of soft synths!
• Modulations include LFO vibrato, LFO filter modulation, four-point filter envelope, dual 16-step gates with adjustable attack and release times modulating gain, filter, and panning, and more!
• Integral waveshaping distortion capable of gently limiting the sound or shrieking like a teenage girl!
• 4-tap tempo-syncable feedback delay!
• Multi-mode filter with 12- and 24-dB/octave lowpass, bandpass, and highpass configurations, unique filter 'afterburn' variations, capable of self-oscillating resonance!
• Mutation feature to quickly explore the entire range of sounds Meridian is capable of!
• 64 presets generated with the very latest in random number technology, almost 35% of them usable!
• and MUCH MUCH MORE!
Last edited by Borogove on Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't do it my way.

Love the "Crap Gates" :lol:
And the screenie with the display that says "Give Tiny God all your money" :lol:
Congrats, sir! :) Off to try the mono version...
ew
A spectral heretic...

This beastie has turned into a true monster!
A great synth, with crap gates, peaches and bacon!

Very happy about this.
..what goes around comes around..

Borogove wrote: • 64 presets generated with the very latest in random number technology, almost 35% of them usable!
thks tiny God :lol:

I'd also like to once again thank everyone who downloaded the betas and gave me feedback. It's a better piece of work for your input, and I wouldn't have gotten it done without the frequent ego strokes I get hanging around here. Have y'selves a drink!
Don't do it my way.

after Hartburn - another true jewel. really original beast. worth every penny !
( a must for every experimentalist )

thank you! :D
ModuLR / Radio

sweet, congrats on the release!! 8)

I love this little baby, you'll get my money later today if the plastic isn't too bouncy, if not, well it wont be too long

now i gotta sleep but congrats once again, this is an awesome creation :band:

Just tried this for the first time - Mono Version .
Excellent stuff - has a very unique character all of it's own I must say . Nice UI easy to navigate the oscillator names are a friggin hoot I might add :D.

ah, so it's ready :)

but i'm not ready to buy it yet ;)
just bought kubik and now i'm participating in the sytrus group buy, so meridian has to wait a few weeks, but i won't forget it :)

64 presets generated with the very latest in random number technology, almost 35% of them usable.
I liked this, too :hihi:

I'll have a go with this after Werken :)

i'll have a go with this after slacken :)
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

good work there :wink:
some weird presets :love:
Organising a protest march this Friday Schlesische Strasse 28 ,10997 Berlin, Germany

Bump!

The Meridian page now has a couple of demo songs by KVRians androidlove and jens. Check 'em out!
Don't do it my way.

hey! the badge buttons crash isn't just muzys

I just produced it very reliably in both Chainer and energyXT, using a registered v1.0 of meridian

did some regressions for ya, but only in this version

here ya go:

- open the plugin

- left-click a badge to see the menu

- left-click elsewhere to close the menu

- now right-click on the badge

- if it doesn't crash, right-click again on the badge

- crash for sure

ok, chainer just crashes, but eXT gives up a bit more info first:

Exception at 010A9286

hardly a showstopper

ta