New synth sounds?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

If I really like Emagic's Extreme Analog EXS24 sample CD. Which other options do I then have for fat synts?

Jules2000 wrote:Hi,

If I really like Emagic's Extreme Analog EXS24 sample CD. Which other options do I then have for fat synts?
Well you could get your hands dirty and try patching a few up yourself, even mixing a few of your favourite synths together to get the desired affect, very few sample libraries actualy sound like proper analoge synths but each to his own.

Jules2000 wrote:Hi,

What are you looking for...a sample cd..a software synth....a hardware synth?.....this'll help people give you opinions.

peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

I'm looking for a software synth or sample CD.

Jules2000 wrote:I'm looking for a software synth or sample CD.
there are alot of fat synths out there......Try the superwave line though....very heavy stuff.

peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

It's sample based, but now that the Xphraze has the Xpansion packs out, Analog Impact coupled with Xphraze might fit your needs. Listen to a demo here.

Of course Wusikstation with the HQS Minimoog soundset might get you there as well.

http://www.dashsignature.com/?content=HQS2_The_MiniMoog

Before purchasing Superwave, demo it thouroughly to see if it runs correctly on your computer.

I purchased the complete set during one of their sales without testing. Superwave Performer doesn't run on my main pc. Runs fine on my laptop 'tho.

Caveat emptor and all that.

Save your pennies for Minimonsta if you want a fat synth, its the closest to a minimoog that i've ever heard (the original fat synth), its not a synthedit creation and its not some bunch of samples thru a sample playback vsti, its the real deal.

Thanks. I look forward to it's release. It looks like that's what I need.

You also might want to look into UltraFocus:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/409.html

Return to “Instruments”