I need MrRay v1!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for the first version of MrRay, but it's no more available on the Soundfont.it website. :( I had to re-install windows on my music computer & I didn't backup this instrument apparently.

This is the version that work best in FL Studio without too much crackles. The newer 2.2 & "Light" version are not usuable in FL Studio & I do not use any other software studio.

If you have it please send it to me @ rocketsoundz@yahoo.ca

Thanks

The newer 2.2 & "Light" version are not usuable in FL Studio

Do you get a constant beep sound over the Electric Piano sound, like I do? A weird beep that never ends..
Play it by ear

Why don't you PM ziokiller? He is the developer if I'm not mistaken and he may not mind giving it to you.
Regards, Mike

pheeleep wrote:The newer 2.2 & "Light" version are not usuable in FL Studio

Do you get a constant beep sound over the Electric Piano sound, like I do? A weird beep that never ends..
Exactly! MrRay v2 & up makes a kind of strident noise when I adjust the parameters. It really makes the instrument unusable.

This problem happens in my host too (Psycle)

there's a post about fixing this problem : http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

Par contre i don't know if it's about Orion or FL.
Last edited by Nolwenn on Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yeah the first version of mr ray was really usable in fl but not the second one unfortunatly :cry:

There are crackles in Tracktion too...
Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio : Reason 10

I got it, thanks to Mr.Anonymous VSTous :D

I didn't know the same problem happened in other host. Maybe it's some custom modules because generally I don't have that kind of strident noise with VSTis made with Synthedit, usually it's just crackle cause by too much cpu being taken by the VST.

Return to “Instruments”