Repost: Concerning Hypersonic

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

i have been having a problem with hypersonic too. for some reason none of my menus will open when i click them. if want add a sound i have to search it up then drag ir ro a channel i have tried uninstalling it completely the putting it back in but the thing still does it along with other steinberg products i have like xphrase

db wrote:
ahja wrote:I used a money order to speed things up. Still have the receipt... Not sure if its possible to recover funds from such a thing?
Postal or Bank money Order? Best thing is to contact the PO or bank and explain what happened.

Are both you and the seller in the same country? If so, it could make it easier to charge him with fraud or whatever.
It was a direct bank money order from my personal checking account. And, yes... I'm in Chicago, in this dude is in New York. Thanks for the response.

If he doesn't comply by tomorrow evening, I'm gonna have to push, and rightfully so. He won't be too happy then... I'll reveal the wrong do'er, if he still wants to be difficult, by then. Though I'm sure, with the use of the KVR search engine, you could find him quite easily.

ahja wrote:
db wrote:
ahja wrote:I used a money order to speed things up. Still have the receipt... Not sure if its possible to recover funds from such a thing?
Postal or Bank money Order? Best thing is to contact the PO or bank and explain what happened.

Are both you and the seller in the same country? If so, it could make it easier to charge him with fraud or whatever.
It was a direct bank money order from my personal checking account. And, yes... I'm in Chicago, in this dude is in New York. Thanks for the response.

If he doesn't comply by tomorrow evening, I'm gonna have to push, and rightfully so. He won't be too happy then... I'll reveal the wrong do'er, if he still wants to be difficult, by then. Though I'm sure, with the use of the KVR search engine, you could find him quite easily.
Why did you buy something from someone with such a small post count?

:?

My god! :shock: And to think I was considering buying Hypersonic from this guy but you beat me to it!

I feel for ya ahja. Hope you can get this resolved without too much more frustration.

Sicklecell666 wrote:
ahja wrote:
db wrote:

Why did you buy something from someone with such a small post count?

:?
Hey sickle, i talked to him over e-mail for a few days. Had him take pictures of the box / dongle and all that... Little did I except the dongle to be empty! :S indeed.

floyd wrote:My god! :shock: And to think I was considering buying Hypersonic from this guy but you beat me to it!

I feel for ya ahja. Hope you can get this resolved without too much more frustration.
Thanks for the kind words Floyd. It will be resolved in one way or another, most likely painfully for him, as he just does not want to cooperate! Guy thinks I'm an idiot cause he sent a license-less dongle! PFFF!! :x

So how does this get repaired? Do you have to send the dongle back to him so he can place the file you need back on it or something?

Sicklecell666 wrote:So how does this get repaired? Do you have to send the dongle back to him so he can place the file you need back on it or something?
Yup, exactly. Wish him and I could do this over the net, but as far as I know, it's not possible. You'd think this would be an easy task, but he's making it very difficult!

Return to “Instruments”