limelite?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic

kinda like limelite but free vsti... interested?

yes
90%
no
10%

Total votes: 21

RELATED
PRODUCTS

who would be interested in a limelite like vsti which is free?... :D (with a lot of repeated randomness, but will still let the user decide on a lot of things) that's all I can say for now.

----If it could import samples for individual hits,could play say 12 note bars inside a 16 note bar master host pattern,and had some kind of over simplifed square pattern matrix for sequencing (ala Fruity Loops),then hell yes,been looking for something along those lines that is "user fiendly" to me.

Jeff

i would be very interested :shock:

Who wouldn't be?
There are 3 kinds of people:
Those who can do maths and those who can't.

liars&ashes wrote:----If it could import samples for individual hits
Jeff
Just in case your not aware of this... you can import samples into Limelite if you have the full version of Reaktor(not sessions). Unfortunately, you have to create a sample map for each "section", which is a MAJOR PITA because reaktor doesnt support sample previewing...lol....errrr ya I had fun making my custom map for Limelite.....
Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good

Just in case your not aware of this... you can import samples into Limelite if you have the full version of Reaktor(not sessions). Unfortunately, you have to create a sample map for each "section", which is a MAJOR PITA because reaktor doesnt support sample previewing...lol....errrr ya I had fun making my custom map for Limelite.....
----I am/was vaguely aware of that,never done it with the drum machine ensembles though,those are uhh,entertaining enough without my samples :hihi:
----I've tried lots of synthedit and some other types of drum machine type plug-ins and never been all that thrilled for one reason or another,and usually multiple reasons. I have my own ideas for ways of using a drum machine type vsti though,and not everyone would agree with my personal "specifications",I just added those since hey,maybe he'll take them to heart,how could I lose :)

Jeff

tuz

great idea! Please keep us updated on your progress if you do decide to build(or are currently building).

also, please disregard the one person who has voted "no" so far. Just a Reason user who's feeling a bit jealous :)
Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good

Return to “Instruments”