M42 Package now up to 384 presets

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mn wrote:I don't know why I haven't got around to demoing or buying M42 yet, Tim, but I'm off to buy it and rectify that right now. Between the new patches and the fact that I recently got the zvon horn sf2 for M42, I'd say the stars have aligned. :hihi:

Thanks very much for all your sound design work on some of my favorite synths.

I would say your PLANETS have aligned!!..er..your nebula's.

thanks for the comment. the zvon horns are pretty good and make an excellent addition to M42 as well.

TC

Does M42 still come with the separate NebulaFX??? That would be a big enticement for me.
And all life's fears
Can invade my ears
I can handle it

SecondSkin wrote:Does M42 still come with the separate NebulaFX??? That would be a big enticement for me.
naw..M42FX is still in beta due to SE issues :cry:

BUT..it does come with AlgoN..the M42 prototype. It has a pretty cool algorithmic style sequencer in it with 128 patches including a good set by UGO :-) 8)

TC

tconrardy wrote:
SecondSkin wrote:Does M42 still come with the separate NebulaFX??? That would be a big enticement for me.

BUT..it does come with AlgoN..the M42 prototype. It has a pretty cool algorithmic style sequencer in it with 128 patches including a good set by UGO :-) 8)

TC
Yup. AlgonN is awesome. especially that first patch....really dark. 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

TotcProductions wrote:
tconrardy wrote:

TC

Thanks ToTc

Also, just in case, there is a review on the M42 and an interview with me at musicFAQ:

musicFAQ, http://www.musicfaq.net

I discuss AlgoMusic and my dealings with other devs, synths and music as well. It was a lot of fun.

TC

tconrardy wrote:
TotcProductions wrote:
tconrardy wrote:

TC

Thanks ToTc

Also, just in case, there is a review on the M42 and an interview with me at musicFAQ:

musicFAQ, http://www.musicfaq.net

I discuss AlgoMusic and my dealings with other devs, synths and music as well. It was a lot of fun.

TC
Nice. reading now....let's get into tims head a bit shall we. 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Return to “Instruments”