Recommendations for Harp and Orchestral Brass sounds

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm looking for realistic Harp and Orchestral Brass sounds. Can anyone suggest some VSTis they've used to accomplish this? Thank you!

NewOrleansElectronic wrote:I'm looking for realistic Harp and Orchestral Brass sounds. Can anyone suggest some VSTis they've used to accomplish this? Thank you!
Nusofting HarpTime:

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/924.html

for harp.

You'd best go for samples (with or without sample player included) there. That is, it of course depends how much of a focus is gonna be on the brass/harp sounds in your music. The more prominent or important, even when back in the mix, the handier samples are in terms of quality.
I can highly recommend SAM Brass and I also use Gigaharp and VSL harp, which is of course great as well (you can buy that standalone in the horizon series, which is 2 harps sampled if I remember correctly).

Markus

Thanks for the input. I decided to go the samples/sound fonts route. I would have liked to have used HarpTime, but I couldn't find a free copy.
Last edited by NewOrleansElectronic on Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ha,answered to the wrong thread...
Well,since i'm here,be sure to check out Dan Deans Stuff for Brass

Return to “Instruments”