Interesting...

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Are you guys using VST instruments to create serious acoustic sounding tracks? It's very interesting so let me know.

I work with a lot of acoustic elements in my track. I just discovered this exceptional acoutic guitar emulator that I like a good deal. Everything else is an instrument multisample based instrument.

The hardest thing is getting the articulation right. Especially with the guitar. Playing a guitar part on a keyboard is a real challenge...

Yeah, I agree with it and it is impressive if you can do it on your midi keyboard. This is to hard for me, I can't do that. But still... I try :)

I love 'natural sounds' that become 'unnatural', or vice versa. And for me, Ethnophere is my ticket (www.soundburst.com) Many 'foreign instruments' are onboard and sound vey good on their own. But then to put them through effects and MIDI CC# control - they really become exciting. :D

All VSTi

http://www.manytone.com/music/MTStation ... dJam01.MP3

1 Vsti, Not acoustic so to speak but nevertheless it is a Real Guitar in VSTi form.
I just played it freehand on the keyboard too, no fancy programming tricks here. That soundset is included in ManyStation too.
More Sound samples on my website too if you are interested.
Paul

Return to “Instruments”