Suggestions - a workhorse vsti synth for dance music/trance

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

All good choices, and I'll add Minimonsta and Symptohm as other good options (a couple of my personal favorites right now) to the list as well :)

Another vote for the v-station here. Really crisp sound and lots of useful presets for the genre, which may be helpful if it's not really your playground.
je n'ai pas besoin de copier.
My Website
My music on Last.fm

i must say that synth 1 has been a workhorse for me, for a long time, maybe not ultra quality, but it can make lots of cool sounds..

for a commercial dance synth i guess, V-station and Vanguard is what springs to mind, havent tried imposcar, though i might have to try it, everybody is raving about it :D

Superwave and Synth 1 gets my votes

Good luck
LaterZzzz......
A fellow of the strangest mind in the world

reason is of course both very cpu efficient and extremely stable. rewired.

Small learning curve and a definate work horse=Vanguard

deggy wrote:I know posts like this must seem a little redundant but...
Yes they are.

SuperWave Trance Pro.

http://www.superwave.co.uk/prod_trpro.html

End of story. 8)

Shouldn't there be a trance instrument sticky?

It's mind blowing how often this comes up.

Can anybody recommend a synth for androidlove music? I'm using One Ping Only, but I want to expand.

Albino is a good choice.

onepingonly2

z3ta+ is kinda CPU intensive. I will vote for Synth1, Superwave, Vanguard and V-Station. The presets are very well organized in V-Station. Synth1, you can find lots of presets. Superwave is made for trance.

having just spent a few days selling myself Toxic, I've got to throw that in as well.

For instant trance satisfaction, I'd have to go with Vanguard every time, but I've found that Toxic can do at least as convincing a trance lead as z3ta, and is infintely faster to get around.

It got me over my FM aversion in one evening (I'm almost starting to get over the DX7 nightmares), and it is a competent VA to boot.

It can even do some surprisingly good acid sounds, although the filter is a little wimpy.
Someone shot the food. Remember: don't shoot food!

Return to “Instruments”