The MiniMoog Lite, Free SoundSet Library for EVE and WS

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hmmm. I also get an error after conversion when I try to load the bank. After I hold down the enter key and "OK" through a ton of error messages I can access the bank, but there are a fair number of presets that have garbage in the patch name. Other patches sound good though. Have I done something wrong in the conversion?

Reqs wrote:Hmmm. I also get an error after conversion when I try to load the bank. After I hold down the enter key and "OK" through a ton of error messages I can access the bank, but there are a fair number of presets that have garbage in the patch name. Other patches sound good though. Have I done something wrong in the conversion?

the .bnk file is for EVE only,
and anyway very few simple presets.

maybe Tim will make a small bank for WS with
the MiniMoog Lite,

Tim could you do a free 10 presets bank for WS
with only the sounds from the MiniMoog Lite?

thanks

or,

guys let's share some presets you made on your own, no? <grin>

just send them to me and I'll post a link for everybody, just tell me if the bank is for EVE or WS

liqih wrote: maybe Tim will make a small bank for WS with
the MiniMoog Lite,

Tim could you do a free 10 presets bank for WS
with only the sounds from the MiniMoog Lite?

thanks

or,

guys let's share some presets you made on your own, no? <grin>

just send them to me and I'll post a link for everybody, just tell me if the bank is for EVE or WS

well...to be honest..since my HD crash, I did not install MiniMoog yet for WS. Just on EVE. I am pretty busy right now..but may get to it. But in the meantime, I would challange WS users to make a bank for it.

TC

the .bnk file is for EVE only,
Ah, that splains it. Thanks!

Return to “Instruments”