WHOA!! Thank You KVR from Spectrasonics!!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just saw this!!! Awesome!!

http://www.kvraudio.com/new_year_survey ... esults.php

Thanks so much for giving Stylus RMX the KVR Commercial Instrument PlugIn of the Year award! We're totally blown away and really appreciate the honor...especailly from a group of purely end users....who never shy away from posting honest appraisals ;-)

Also...major congrats to our head of Software Development, Glenn Olander, who not only won for RMX, but also double awards for Crystal as Free Plug-In of the Year.

Thanks everyone!

:o :o :) 8) :o :love: :!:

All the best,

spectrum
Last edited by spectrum on Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spectrasonics deserves it, as does Glenn. Spectrasonics customer service was always top notch.

Crystal has been a resident of my VSTPlugins folder (and now, my AU Components folder) for the better part of three and a half years.

And I had Stylus 1, which, while it didn't suit my tastes, definitely carved its niche, and paved the way for Stylus RMX.

Best wishes!

spectrum wrote:Just saw this!!! Awesome!!

http://www.kvraudio.com/new_year_survey ... esults.php

Thanks so much for giving Stylus RMX the KvR Commercial PlugIn of the Year award! We're totally blown away and really appreciate the honor...especailly from a group of purely end users....who never shy away from posting honest appraisals ;-)

Also...major congrats to our head of Software Development, Glenn Olander, who not only won for RMX, but also double awards for Crystal as Free Plug-In of the Year.

Thanks everyone!
... and as a thank you you're giving the first one with screenname "VitaminD" and posts here a free copy? :D

hehe well done spectracrew :uhuhuh:

Well deserved !!

Congrats !

[MontyPython] Well I didn't vote for you! [/MontyPython]

Congrats anyway :D

Congrats Eric, and Glenn in particular on the double whammy 8)

So where's the after show party Ben? :wink: :D 8)

spectrum

A well deserved honor

Keep up the great work Spectrasonics

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Gracias!

Posted some more info on Awards season on our News page too.... :-)

http://www.spectrasonics.net/news.html

Have a look at the brand new Pro News area link too...this is a new part of the site where we'll be featuring news, video interviews and updates on the activities of our pro users...hope you enjoy it!

(We just now uploaded a small video interview about RMX with John Shanks, Grammy award winning Producer of the Year for Sheryl Crow, Robbie Robertson, Alanis Morrisette, etc...you'll find it if you scroll down on the Pro News page)

Thanks to everyone for your continued support!

spectrum

$$ :love: $$

Wow! My head is spinning. Plugins at the top of 3 categories is more than anyone deserves, especially since I use and admire many of the other plugins on those lists. Thanks much.

My only question to you kind kvr folks: No matter what I do in the coming year, this will be impossible to repeat, so how am I supposed avoid looking like I've been slacking? :-)

- Glenn

GlennO wrote: My only question to you kind kvr folks: No matter what I do in the coming year, this will be impossible to repeat, so how am I supposed avoid looking like I've been slacking? :-)

- Glenn
When you're at the top, the only way to go is down :wink:

Keep up the good work Glenn, you'll always be appreciated by us!

GlennO wrote: My only question to you kind kvr folks: No matter what I do in the coming year, this will be impossible to repeat, so how am I supposed avoid looking like I've been slacking? :-)

- Glenn
I open to bribery... :)

GlennO wrote:My only question to you kind kvr folks: No matter what I do in the coming year, this will be impossible to repeat, so how am I supposed avoid looking like I've been slacking? :-)
- Glenn
Simple - Surround yourself with strippers and booze. Make scenes at a Hollywood party. Crash a few sports cars. Eventually, people will start pointing you out as a lesson in the dangers of success.

Then you can begin your "comeback"

But seriously, Congratulations! As someone who is hopeless with drums, I am certain you deserved the honor.

Return to “Instruments”