A BIG thanks from Ugo!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

WOW! :o :shock: :oops:

im stunned...
with so many fantastic free synths in the database, i never thought one of mine would be chosen among the top 10 best...let alone rank 8th. i am SO happy to know you guys like string theory so much! :D

my deepest thanks to KVR and to all who voted for my synths. you guys are awesome. 8)

and a big congratulations to all the other dev's that made the lists! :party:

-ugo

Hey Man,

In my book, Your stuff ranks #1 absolutly!

So...No, Thank You!!!

String Theory's good, but it's no Motion! I love Motion, now that's your ne plus ultra (thus far :P )!

Of course we love ya ugo! You've got the best synthedit based filter designs out there! :D

Keep'em comin dude. ; )

peace!
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Congratulations. Very well done.

I love string theory! :D

Toonyfish

Thanks for making it and contributing to my synth arsenal... and for free too!... very generous of you Ugo!

Not only are your synths great, so are your music as well. :love:

Lunatique wrote:Not only are your synths great, so are your music as well. :love:
Oh for christs sake man...how could i forget the music! I gotta stop drinkin at night dude, for real.

congrats and thanx all over again ugo!

Peace! 8)
Pro-Sounds : Sound....Different

-=ToTc Owns You=-

Congratulations :D. I remember using Rez alot a few months ago but to my dismay, reformatted, and forgot the name of the synth and the developer. But alas I have just re-added it to my vst folder. I am anxious to see what you come up with next...hmm, Super-Rez? :love: )

Cheers
Rob

congratulations! but We must thank YOu!

I admit I didn't vote your synth, simply because there could only be one vote for each cathegory and my favourite free synth is Synth1, but String Theory and Texture are, as you know, 2 of the 10 synths I use most frequently.

congratulations and thanks again

Hate to say Ugo - I'm not the least bit surprised. :cool:

What I do find shocking is why you're not #1 :shock:

You're a great person with great stuff - Top 10 is to be expected then. :hihi:

way to go man, some of my stuff doesn't even happen without string theory
kickin myself for not getting around to motion, downloadin now

cheerz...

My congratulations!

You have done really great synths and I've been playing with Your Texture quite often, unfortunately the recent versions of Motion actually do not fit on my 15" TFT screen :?
Your String Theory is definitely a masterpiece of it's own.

cheers
H.G. Fortune

thanks guys, i really am happy to know you're digging my synths so much. :)
TotcProductions wrote:
Lunatique wrote:Not only are your synths great, so are your music as well. :love:
Oh for christs sake man...how could i forget the music!
oh cool! you dig my music too? :oops: i was wondering if anyone ever listened to the tracks i've posted up there. :D

Fortune wrote:My congratulations!

You have done really great synths and I've been playing with Your Texture quite often, unfortunately the recent versions of Motion actually do not fit on my 15" TFT screen :?
Your String Theory is definitely a masterpiece of it's own.
thanks HG!
we've got to get you a larger monitor! :wink:

seriously though, yeah i know motion's gui is rather large. one of my future plans is to come up with a more compact design for it. as soon as i find the time/focus to do so, i will also be learning a new graphics program (in the hopes of improving the look of everything.) so there's a chance that the motion gui shrinkage wont happen until i get a grip on the new software...but i may give in an do it sooner than that.

-ugo

Actually, don't make them smaller overall, just have a quick resize button that when you want, you could just keep the essential stuff and minimize the rest. I hate it when UIs are have no option to minimize to smaller versions easily.

Return to “Instruments”