Tera 2 users......

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just purchase Tera 2!! I got a sweet deal--$150!

I can't wait to get my hands on it. Anyway, just posting to see how many other Tera users there are in kvr land. It's a beast of a synth and I'm sure I'll have some questions along the way.

Does anyone know of any forums dedicated to the synth. Tutorials? I checked Virsyn website, not too much there.

Thanks all!

NRB

where did you get it at $150.
I wanted to buy this synth for long time but the price was too high.

The virsyn site does have a forum...

But I think that it would be more lively if they moved it here to KVR. Much more opportunities for cross pollination, etc.

Hint, look for the bank of summa&doct presets that were made available in the forum.

Very nice work from a couple of infamous Tera-ists.

BTW, I think BHphoto has a good price on Tera 2 usually. Around $199.

$150 is a great price.

There is a link to the Virsyn Forum listed in the user section of the Virsyn page. It's a bit hidden between turorials and soundbanks, so you might have overseen it...

Here's the direct link...

http://www.virsyn.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl
A formant is a preferred resonating frequency of any acoustical system.

I purchased it on ebay. The owner put it up for $125! :shock:

I watched it for 4 days. No one bid on it. I had planned to start bidding with a few hours to go. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get home from work in time to make a bid. :cry: So, I checked the page to see how much it sold for, and it didn't even sell! Not one bid! So, I contacted the seller to see if it was still available and it was. We agreed upon $150! Not too bad huh?!
:D

thanks summa!!!

and congrats nrb, got it for the same money from the marketplace. :D
to me tera2 is the best sounding and most versatile synth i know (and im an expert since being on kvr for over 5 months now :wink: 8)). its worth the 250 bucks but if one can get it for less than 175 now its a must buy which will save you quite some money in the long run.
funny thing, just this morning i thought of bringing my "tera2 slept over ?!" thread back up - and here YOU (nrb) are. :D
erm..

I got it for $100 in the Marketplace, if I remember right. And even if I don't remember right it was a steal. :)

Return to “Instruments”