Ukulele sound?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anyone know where I can find a free Ukulele soundfont? or samples? Thanks guys.
Play it by ear

I would like to obtain a good ukulele soundfont or samples as well.

There was a song that xoxos did that had some cool ukulele parts. I think it was called Virtual paradise. I would like to know what he used on that.

why don't you just go get one? i got one for $20 and they're really easy to play...

One method I've tried using Real Guitar is to take the nylon samples, tune them up one octave, and shorten the sustain and release rates.

Perhaps this may apply to a nylon acoustic sample set, or soundfont?

maybe i can sample mine if anyones interested (although it doesn't sound that great...)

Branst wrote:I would like to obtain a good ukulele soundfont or samples as well.

There was a song that xoxos did that had some cool ukulele parts. I think it was called Virtual paradise. I would like to know what he used on that.
:D z1 :p

free string models should get ~there.. make the string a little 'stiffer,' on my stuf i'd add a longer attack for the seed and make the 'pluck' pitch eg longer, more responsive to velo/modulation to simulate a longer finger instead of a pick.. then slap some fx on it to make the sound resonant.. and liberal modulated lfo for da kine vibrato :p
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

where does the ukelele originate?
Tranced in a state of happiness

jamaca (spelling?) or something

Don't know. but it's popular in Hawaii and French Polynesia.
Play it by ear

pheeleep wrote:Anyone know where I can find a free Ukulele soundfont? or samples? Thanks guys.
I have a soundfont called "Zach's Ukelele". I don't know where I got it from, but I'm sure it was free.

SWTrex

SWTrex wrote:
I have a soundfont called "Zach's Ukelele". I don't know where I got it from, but I'm sure it was free.

SWTrex
It's from Hammersound, from the ethnic section. The mirror to d/l that file however seems to be dead as a door nail.

Spratman ;)

Return to “Instruments”