Is MiniMonsta As Good As Karnage?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Could a sosftsynth by a virtually unknown company possibly be as good as Karnage :?:

Karnage is better, as it can mimic Virus almost 100 %.

Yeah Karnage is better :lol: :lol: :lol:

easymode wrote:Karnage is better, as it can mimic Virus almost 100 %.
My thoughts exactly. Also, remember, it can not only emulate a 303, but it can go further, and do 304's. Roland were never able to achieve this level of technical brilliance :wink:

Karnage is a real delight to use. I'm so glad you guys made it and shared it with the world. It really does feel unique.

They're both great synths but MM just doesn't cut it in the filter department compared to Karnage. MM is also a lot more fiddly and cost 100% more. And Minimonsta sounds a lot less harder than Karnage. There's no contest.

KARNAGE!

Hm - I'd say MiniMonster is better-sounding, but Karnage is a much better deal.

Karnage can also be used to emulate a Peugot 206.. :!:

Betcha want one..!

Ohhh, if only it was my old red Capri :love: :cry: :love:

ianweb123 wrote:Karnage can also be used to emulate a Peugot 206.. :!:

Betcha want one..!
nah, already got one. the sw thingie (shagon wagon?)

k

munchkin wrote:They're both great synths but MM just doesn't cut it in the filter department compared to Karnage. MM is also a lot more fiddly and cost 100% more. And Minimonsta sounds a lot less harder than Karnage. There's no contest.

KARNAGE!

I vote munchkin for Pope :D

btw, what do you reckon the chances are of getting this thread up to 7000+ views..

Perhaps this might help...

actually thats just a little bit scary :shock: :help:

Well, they've both had about 23423235 threads devoted to each them in the last few weeks :hihi:

But KARNAGE is clearly way better as I made some of the presets :D

Hunter wrote:
But KARNAGE is clearly way better as I made some of the presets :D
Indeed, rather good they are too, any chance of some more to go with my new bank :D

Return to “Instruments”