Comprehensive Stylus RMX review

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Here's a new review of Stylus RMX.
enjoy

http://www.cakewalknet.com/?page=articl ... 066d777b66

p.s. Hopefully the way I pasted the link works out, if not, sorry. The review can be found on cakewalknet.com.

:o :shock: :-o
Unbelievable. I'll read it when I have 3 hours to spare :P

Armadillo wrote::o :shock: :-o
why bother when you already own it? just curious...

I think I'll just print it out and read it on my next trip to the bathroom.
And all life's fears
Can invade my ears
I can handle it

CypherOne wrote:
Cause I'll probably find 20 features I haven't tried yet. The "manual" (3 hours of video) is a bit time consuming as you don't always know exactly where to look.

Old Crab wrote:Here's a new review of Stylus RMX.
enjoy

http://www.cakewalknet.com/?page=articl ... 066d777b66

p.s. Hopefully the way I pasted the link works out, if not, sorry. The review can be found on cakewalknet.com.
Errrmmm... Yeah... That is rather comprehensive huh? :wink:

That's about one of the most helpful reviews I have ever seen! Its almost like a user's manual in its depth. Eric would be wise to provide a link to this one on his site.

It certainly has my curiosity peaked. I've looked around here (locally) for it, but no luck. Maybe online might be my only option...

Armadillo wrote:
CypherOne wrote:
Cause I'll probably find 20 features I haven't tried yet. The "manual" (3 hours of video) is a bit time consuming as you don't always know exactly where to look.
fair enough. I didn't think there's much to unearth. Let me know if you find something useful :lol: :lol: :lol:

SecondSkin wrote: I think I'll just print it out and read it on my next trip to the bathroom.
Do you have to walk to another state or something? :hihi:

torhan wrote:
SecondSkin wrote: I think I'll just print it out and read it on my next trip to the bathroom.
I was thinking more along the lines of: "3 hours in the bathroom, maybe you should try Imodium". :hihi:

Armadillo wrote:
torhan wrote:
I was thinking more along the lines of: "3 hours in the bathroom, maybe you should try Imodium". :hihi:
I have some pretty long tips to the throne, but I didn't realize just how comprehensive the review actually is.

I just did a print preview on it and its 43 pages! :shock: :shock: :shock:
And all life's fears
Can invade my ears
I can handle it

This product is probably one of the better purchases I've ever made. The chaos designer, combined with an after-the-fact editing capability makes it so much more fun to build a groove with musicality. I get so tired of trying to do convincing hi-hat work, and that is one of the things that retards my completion of a lot of songs. This product really shines in that department if you have the Back Beat expansion pack.

The effects are also quite stunning, and because the product is basically a very powerful submixer, it's ridiculous how many options can be explored. Sorry to sound like a product spokesperson, but it really is quite good. I just hope the price of the expansion packs comes down and that we get a lot more of them to choose from, especially more meat and potatoes type drumming. I don't have much use for the dance/urban type things except for maybe a buried part here and there.

Return to “Instruments”